Facebook Twitter Youtube

Request recruitment [ACCEPTED]

Shyloo

• Nick: Shyloo
  • How old are you?: 20
  • Which Games you play? and for how long?(each of them): cs2 most of the time
  • Where are you from?(country and city): Algeria
  • Describe yourself(at least 50 words): Decent person in many ways.Not talkative in most of all time love gaming n chillin,and yet this is all what i can say about me.
  • Note some of your qualities: Trustable person
  • Tell us some of your defects: An uncommunicative person
  • Had you before any kind of responsabilities(describe it): Managing projects back in the day
  • On which category/categories have you been active lately?(describe your activity): VGR section
  • Which category/project you want to care off?: Vgr project
  • How well you speak english?(and other languages): pretty decent you can tell
  • Do you use TS3? Do you have an active microphone?: Sure 
  • For how long can you be active after you get accepted?(days, weeks, months, years): I can't see the future.But I'll try
  • Contact methods: CSBD
  • Last request: I don't remember it,it was long time ago

58 minutes ago, [Depo] said:

Hello @Shyloo
If you want be moderator to our forum you need to have 2  projects and to be activity + daily posting in section projects. back after weeks/months will good activity and daily posting and then ill give my vote positive. for now.

contra.png.0a90c36ecfad196c16481c148dd547fa.png

If that's the case then your request would of been directly rejected .

We need staff members + he is an old GM 

Pro.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Shyloo said:
  • Nick: Shyloo
  • How old are you?: 20
  • Which Games you play? and for how long?(each of them): cs2 most of the time
  • Where are you from?(country and city): Algeria
  • Describe yourself(at least 50 words): Decent person in many ways.Not talkative in most of all time love gaming n chillin,and yet this is all what i can say about me.
  • Note some of your qualities: Trustable person
  • Tell us some of your defects: An uncommunicative person
  • Had you before any kind of responsabilities(describe it): Managing projects back in the day
  • On which category/categories have you been active lately?(describe your activity): VGR section
  • Which category/project you want to care off?: Vgr project
  • How well you speak english?(and other languages): pretty decent you can tell
  • Do you use TS3? Do you have an active microphone?: Sure 
  • For how long can you be active after you get accepted?(days, weeks, months, years): I can't see the future.But I'll try
  • Contact methods: CSBD
  • Last request: I don't remember it,it was long time ago

Guys, 

I'm happy that you want to come back, but please, one day of activity and you just did the request to mod?.... You were Global.... At least could wait to have 2 projects.... 

I wont reject this request, but it will be pending to see your activity and your interest so... this week you will gt moderador....

• I love it 1

• Al Capone™ changed the title to Request recruitment [ACCEPTED]