Facebook Twitter Youtube

[Request Moderator] Scarleth [Accepted]

Scarleth

• Nick:  Scarleth 
  • How old are you?: 23 
  • Which Games you play? and for how long?(each of them):  Cs 1.6 / Combat Master
  • Where are you from?(country and city): Venezuela / Maracaibo
  • Describe yourself(at least 50 words): Free, assumed creative, talkative, fun, game lovers , trying to get what I want, dreaming, taking care of my health  . wants to love and be loved. Who believes that God, karma, generous people and negative people exist. Finally, I'm just a little girl sitting in my room, my life goes up and down and I still smile with a little fear
  • Note some of your qualities: sentimental,Fun, charismatic
  • Tell us some of your defects: don`t know 
  • Had you before any kind of responsabilities(describ: Yes. 
  • On which category/categories havly?(describe your activity): Devil Harmony and VGames Reviewers 
  • Which category/project you want to care off?: The ones you want
  • How well you speak english?(and other languages): English and Spanish 
  • Do you use TS3? Do you have an active microphone?: I do not use
  • For how long can you be active after you get accepted?(days, weeks, months, years):  Months
  • Contact methods: Discord or here 
  • Last request:  First Request for mod
  • I love it 1
  • Like 1

Hello there,

You started your activity on Friday, today is Wednesday so about six days. I do not think you deserve to be moderator for now. Yet, i am not goig to downvote your request, i think your request should be put in pending for a few days. Good luck!

Howdy 

Having assessed your recent project engagements, it's apparent that you're performing exceptionally well. Moreover, you've garnered significant support from fellow staff members for your active involvement. Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to witnessing further strides from you in the near future as we aim for even greater success collectively.

Accepted 

• I love it 1
  • Brainy 1