Facebook Twitter Youtube

[Solutioned] Request Moderator GL HERO SHIMA

• Nick: GL HERO SHIMA
  • How old are you?: 19
  • Which Games you play? and for how long?(each of them): cs 1.6 
  • Where are you from?(country and city): Egypt \ Tanta
  • Describe yourself(at least 50 words): iam Cute Person and I Love Complete calm and I Love Romance and Sometimes  Prefer to sit alone in my Room and i Love be alone always 
  • Note some of your qualities: very cute and I Like Calm
  • Tell us some of your defects:  I get Nervous easily and always try to control my nerves
  • Had you before any kind of responsabilities(describe it): ah no 
  • On which category/categories have you been active lately?(describe your activity): In Devil Harmony And in the Projects
  • Which category/project you want to care off?: Davil Harmony
  • How well you speak english?(and other languages): yes i can speak English 
  • Do you use TS3? Do you have an active microphone?: no
  • For how long can you be active after you get accepted?(days, weeks, months, years): Years
  • Contact methods: on Discord and Here
  • Last request: 

Hello mate,

Your last request was rejected because of the timing between your requests.

You made the same mistake on this one, The Godfather asked you to come back after 30 days, Yet, you requested for moderator again after 15 days or something?

Although your activity is nice, and you do not seem like you break the rules. Yet, you did not respect godfather's words. Therefore, Contra.

6 minutes ago, -Sn!PeR- said:

Hello mate,

Your last request was rejected because of the timing between your requests.

You made the same mistake on this one, The Godfather asked you to come back after 30 days, Yet, you requested for moderator again after 15 days or something?

Although your activity is nice, and you do not seem like you break the rules. Yet, you did not respect godfather's words. Therefore, Contra.

image.png.82dc6876c2407c499f2b8f7c333d8fad.png

he told me make request now !

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, The GodFather said:

i admire members who don't give up. Your activity has been stable since your last request. keep it up

:pro: 

4Ebai3O.png.0b213370283800cd09235b4cbf32d1f4.pngas the legend said, you don't give up, and you are super active , Good luck mate. 

• I love it 1

Requeset Accepted.

Note: You will be supervised and the coordinators of each project will look at your progress, think things through before doing something wrong or breaking the rules

• I love it 1