Facebook Twitter Youtube

[Request Recruitment] GeN-X

GeN-X

• Nick: GeN-X
  • How old are you?: 20
  • Which Games you play? and for how long?(each of them): just cs 1.6 , i guess only for 2 hours or more it depends on my mood...
  • Where are you from?(country and city): Pakistan , Karachi.
  • Describe yourself(at least 50 words): I'm a hard working person, friendly , cute , kind, and a caring person,  I just Like to play cricket with my friends , I like bikes & Cars, riding , and I spend more time with my friendoss cuz there is so fun with them... and I also like this community so much I got some friends ,yeah they are also friendly and caring boiss.
  • Note some of your qualities: cooking , time megament.
  • Tell us some of your defects: -
  • Had you before any kind of responsabilities(describe it): yeah , i'm taking responsability of my home, and on work also... now i gonna start on this community too.
  • On which category/categories have you been active lately?(describe your activity): VGR , Devil Harmony, will join on third project as soon as possible...
  • Which category/project you want to care off?: VGR, DH both of them.
  • How well you speak english?(and other languages): English, Urdu, Sindhi...
  • Do you use TS3? Do you have an active microphone?: nope.
  • For how long can you be active after you get accepted?(days, weeks, months, years): years Insha'ALLAH
  • Contact methods: insta,discord,fb,whatsapp
  • Last request:- https://csblackdevil.com/forums/topic/426201-request-recruitment-gen-xaccepted/
Edited by GeN-X
ewww, its done...
  • I love it 1

10 hours ago, GeN-X said:

Describe yourself(at least 50 words): a guy who likes to spend his more time on this community, i just recently back here, i'm an oldest staff member, now i'm going to do my best here as well...

I don't see a 50 words here, that's an obviours reason for me to reject your request. don't you take this request in a serious matter? 

• I love it 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, The GodFather said:

I don't see a 50 words here, that's an obviours reason for me to reject your request. don't you take this request in a serious matter? 

7 hours ago, [Depo] said:

Well right, You must have 50 words on the describe  beacuse this request moderator it is seriously and need to know about your self and why you want be in our staff csbd etc.

it's already done & why aren't you thinking that i never taked this request in a serious matter? , you already know that i'm an oldest staff member and I helped this community before with my own servers adding members etc., i would like to come back here with us, and i will help this community as much as i can... eww!

• I love it 2
  • Like 2

Hello @GeN-X ,

your request has been marked as 'pending', from now on you must maintain your activity and prove that you deserve to be part of our staff. It may take a while to get a final answer, so please be patient!

Your answer may differ depending on your demonstration, it may be accepted or rejected. 

ASEvAD8.png

• I love it 2
  • Like 1
  • Brainy 2

• 2 weeks later...