Facebook Twitter Youtube

[Accepted] REPORT ADMIN [ Soldado 76 ]

PRUTHVI....PRUU

¤ Your name: REVOLUTiON 

¤ Claimed Admin name: Soldado 76 

¤ Date and time: 11:50 indian time 

¤ Reason of complaint: Maniace Bought Mode Kill Some Player Than Go Free Till 100K. Soldado was there noticing this Still Did Not Warn Player to start kill / informing that he cant do this. instead of this he is also getting ammo from free.

¤ Proof (screenshot or console or demo):

https://www.mediafire.com/file/gh8fpk9lme76cxl/1223.dem/file

Other Thing : If 2 Players informing you to slay him . atleast you should give him priority to ask why slay. do not give priority to get ammo. 

•  
  • Like 1

@Soldado 76

I knew that this report would be made against you, for your bad deeds, you know the rules very well, and if the "Maniac" Player is a Hybrid, and he is giving free, it is totally prohibited, it is killing humans or Direct Slay, but you decided to please him and team up with him, I was watching your actions, I decided not to mention anything or talk to you, to see how your would solve the problem, and you didn't care about at all .
Still in itself, the players called you, and you did nothing, what happens with you?
I did not like at all your work.

• I love it 1

56 minutes ago, MouS'CSBD said:

@Soldado 76

good morning mous you are right at night a lot of things happen like this, where some administrators tell you I will let them kill me until there are 100k left or things that other high ranking administrators tell you yes, if you had to talk even you would have a problem

Yes, obviously, I recognize that things happen at that time of night, that's why I stay active and pending in AFK mode, but to give for free, you have to give it from the beginning "Without Killing Anyone", but I kill, and then he wanted to give free, and that's totally wrong, the simple fact that you supported that rule breaking,and you as an administrator have to set an example

From me we await the response of the boy and a Manager.

Accepted!

@Soldado 76 you are not allowed to be indifferent in these kind of situations! By what the other player did and by what you did(not fulfilling you duties),

in this way you damage our game-play and players will start to lose interest in our server! This thing won't harm you or either your pockets!

So next time think twice before doing something that you clearly know it's against our rules!

@Soldado 76 suspended for 3 Days

T/C

• Like 1