Facebook Twitter Youtube

[Solved]Report Vollmer

¤ Your name:TheIncredibleHulk

¤ Claimed Admin name: @VollmeR

¤ Date and time:5 mins ago 

¤ Reason of complaint:i've got kicked cuz of AA and i know i have to do it but the problem as i explained to him and he ignores me but just like's to kick me

My PC is modyfied from my Workpleace and there's those privacy settings and some tools that modyfied most of the kayboard and mouse settings with an reset interval of 15 sec. i cant use any binds right now 

i explained to @kukata that i will format this PC lately 23:00 and everything is gonna be ok,but @VollmeR didnt stop and insulted me by calling me anoying.

i have nothing against anyone in here and i wanna do a peacefull comeback 

Have a Great Day/Night

¤ Proof (screenshot or console or demo):can't take screens or anything else checkt Ftp

Hello @ThheIncredibleHulk

First of all I don't like kicking you at all, and secondly me and a Daddy Boss (@kukata) pointed out that you should activate AA, but you just ignored us both with this absurd excuse that it's a workstation computer. Why don't you use a personal computer? (if you have one)

In any case, this report is unnecessary and definitely made to get one over on me.

And besides, you could have just been offline after the kick, leaving the space for a player who actually wants to play.

Best regards

Pre-Manager VollmeR

Edited by VollmeR
  • I love it 1

I understood your part of the problem but as it seems i cant help you much since its your work thing,or you can use the console command to do it.
Afks without AA are not allowed when Server is full,because Players who actually want to play are trying to join so we open room by kicking an AFK.
Its nothing personal againts you, this is for everyone who doesnt have the Bind Enabled.
When you fix your problem with the Binds you can stay afk as much as you like or again use the console commands, we appriciate that.( Maximum 8 hours then you have to leave wait 4-5 minutes and rejoin back)
This accounts for all Admins.
And for Players when server is 32/32

• I love it 2

23 minutes ago, VollmeR said:

Hello @ThheIncredibleHulk

First of all I don't like kicking you at all, and secondly me and a Daddy Boss (@kukata) pointed out that you should activate AA, but you just ignored us both with this absurd excuse that it's a workstation computer. Why don't you use a personal computer? (if you have one)

In any case, this report is unnecessary and definitely made to get one over on me.

And besides, you could have just been offline after the kick, leaving the space for a player who actually wants to play.

Best regards

Pre-Manager VollmeR

Dear @VollmeR my interest here is not to get something on you and i havent ignored anyone the one who ignored me was you.

The 2nd thing this is my personal PC but as everyone else i have to work and as a freelancer there are different ways of work,cuz of the work agreement i had to restrict let the IT re-configure it as the privacy and workring tools and i cant reconfigure everything bcuz it resets every setting for the work within 15 sec.

and the last thing is i explained to @kukata till 22:00 or lately 23:00 everything is gonna be OK but thats the part you ignored😂

I‘ve decided for a Comeback on Newlife

and somehow i have to get activity cuz

My last tag req. Is rejected cuz of my activity😂i wont tolerate a second reject and you wont stop me 😁

8 minutes ago, kukata said:

I understood your part of the problem but as it seems i cant help you much since its your work thing,or you can use the console command to do it.
Afks without AA are not allowed when Server is full,because Players who actually want to play are trying to join so we open room by kicking an AFK.
Its nothing personal againts you, this is for everyone who doesnt have the Bind Enabled.
When you fix your problem with the Binds you can stay afk as much as you like or again use the console commands, we appriciate that.( Maximum 8 hours then you have to leave wait 4-5 minutes and rejoin back)
This accounts for all Admins.
And for Players when server is 32/32

unerstood!!

the 1sht thing i did after joining the server i‘ve got myself some time on forum

Read the rules,looking for this beautiful staff (and it really made me happy looking Newlife so active after a long time and in the era of those future games),checking the report‘s,newest posts and i jave to admit @VollmeRwon the AoM respect but the bad thing is that if someone gets a grade think hes a kind of boss there thats what i dont like about him

ignoreing me while i was explaining to you and him the situation.

You can T/C or whatever you want or even punish me with another kick or even in the forum i dont care 

I‘ve focused on the comeback 

wish me luck

No disrespect only

RESPECT😘

• I love it 2

Hello everyone, as we all are aware of the rules AA needs to be active whenever a player is Afk. Which from my point of view is the right thing @VollmeR did here. Rules are the same for all be it admins/Players. If your keyboard isnt working its not necessary for you to stay afk without AA. I'm sorry but any admin would have done the same. 

GOOD LUCK 

• I love it 1
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Jon.Snow- said:

Hello everyone, as we all are aware of the rules AA needs to be active whenever a player is Afk. Which from my point of view is the right thing @VollmeR did here. Rules are the same for all be it admins/Players. If your keyboard isnt working its not necessary for you to stay afk without AA. I'm sorry but any admin would have done the same. 

GOOD LUCK 

i dont disagree with hes decission but as i explain and get ignored bro there must be a litle bit tolerance at something

@ThheIncredibleHulk I understand you

Im represent @VollmeR, apologize for ignoring you while you was explaining. We will improve our behavior, respect regular player and try not to ignoring regular player. We will keeps this report as an advice from you.

From another point of view in this case @VollmeR did right action by kicking you. Nextime, if you are afk, please use AA especially when server is full. It is mandatory. No excuse. Im sorry

You can type in console manually if you cant use bind.

8 hours ago, Mil. said:

@ThheIncredibleHulk Bro you can use AA without bind. Just type in consols, +attack, +left and +forward

• I love it 1

@VollmeR abided by the Rules and did the correct thing to do.
@ThheIncredibleHulk we understood your problem regarding that being your wrok PC and that binds don't work.
From now if your binds don't Work again please use the console commands(+attack +left +forward) if you wish to Stay AFK.
Solved
T/C

• I love it 3