[Rejected]Admin Request MultiPlayer CS

MultiPlayer CS

¤ Nickname:  MultiPlayer CS

¤ Address skype, facebook:  -

¤ Age: 18

¤ Languages That You Can Speak:  Arabic / English

¤ Location: Algeria

¤  Experience As Admin (last server GT link):  N/A

¤ Can You Stay Spectator Or Playing Between These Hours (24:00 To 12:00 PM): Yes I can.

¤  Link Of Hours You Played On Server ( CLICK HERE You Must Write Your Nickname)  : https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/135.125.249.129:27015/top_players/?query=Multiplayer here.

¤ Reason That You Want To Be Admin: I want to become a Admin because I want help my friends are in game and I ban hackers and I kick afk people without attack and i slap/slay/freeze when a guy camp, fake afk, no want died. I want to join admin because I'm old in cs1.6 and i know commands and rules and how use admin and I will help any people.

¤  Are you on our NewLifeZM discord server and will you be active in the NewLife Staff-Chat channel ( Link ) ?: Yes, And I will active.

¤ Password/key for admin[ Read The Rules to find it] :  newlife2k23zm .

Spoiler

1. don't reply on your own posts

2. refine your english more

3. don't change models appearance and add unneeded prefixes

4. key is incorrect which means you didn't really followed model request rules

1. good activity

2. improved behavior on server

3. following rules of server

contra again 😞

• Sad 1

your activity is good and your behavior on the server has improved
but you don't stop responding to your own request by writing things that are irrelevant.

the key is correct and since you say you have no experience, I will be a little more flexible and say PRO.

• Like 1

CONTRA
 Your activity is good and ur behaviour on server has improved but it can be better. However, from what i have read from my fellow admin above u entered the wrong key again and it has been only 5 days since ur last request 😧u need to wait 7 days until u can request again. good luck

- I spoke to you about discord and told you that you have to wait 3 days to submit a request again,

and you did not listen to it, and you did what you wanted and submitted the request 3 days ago.

-I know you want to be admin and your activity is good but before all this you must read the rules well and respect them and the rules say you have to wait 7 days to order again.

CONTRA NOW !!

Good Luck

Regards, COWBOY

Edited by COWBOY125