Facebook Twitter Youtube

Sggestion About The GOD MOD

Nick: DidouTR

hello dear managers i hope u are doing good 

my suggestion to think about the using of god mod in normal infection / Swarm / Plague Mods

i think u should put some rules make it Forbbident to use , Just  Only in  Arma /Nightmare / and biohazzare 

like who use them in the normal mods Got first time warned then if he do again he got Slayed in order not to waste his Points 

and for admins who break rules must be Warned/ suspended 

Thank you so much guys 

Admin DidouTR ...

Well talking about this topic is very delicate part. Buying God Mod is not prohibited by the game. It mostly depends on when the player buys it. 

If the player/admin would buy God Mod in the beginning of the round, would you guys still complain about the situation? Is like the last remained human with an assassin in last seconds.. The human buys tryder and assassin couldn't kill him. Now should we stop players/admins from buying tryder too? So...  That's my opinion. I would like the other Managers to reply to this topic and see what they have to tell.

• I love it 2

I think that it's okay to buy god mode in every round you want

1. It's only for one round

2. Zm has lot more advantages now

3. Humans are more desperate to survive, because when zm get on their top part and hitting them, humans rarely escape from this trick

4. When zombies surround human it's gameover for him

• I love it 2
  • Like 1