[Rejected] request admin name HAMZA ZQ

HAMZA ZQ2

¤ Your Nickname (same as in forum): HAMZA ZQ
¤ Your Address Skype, facebook:Hamza Zaqoot
¤ Age:18 years
¤ Languages That You Can Speak:arbic and english
¤ Your Location: palestine

¤ Experience As Admin (last server GT link):  i have 6 years experience

¤ Can You Stay Spectator Or Playing Between These Hours (24:00 To 12:00 PM): yes I can

¤ Link Of Hours You Played On Server ( CLICK HERE You Must Write Your Nickname) https://www.gametracker.com/player/Aldo/135.125.249.129:27015/

¤ Reason That You Want To Be Admin: to help the server

¤ Are you on our NewLifeZM discord server and will you be active in the NewLife Staff-Chat channel ( Link ) ?:yes

¤ Password/key for admin[ Read The Rules to find it] :"NewLife top1"

Well here you can speak only in English, arabic is not allowed here in whole forum.. well l got tired from your lies "someone hacked my account bla bla" you didn't told me before that your brother was playing?? and told andreea your cousin was playing? who ever change your name ez no need to lie, and sometimes you even don't give a fu*** for anyone when someone is calling you ... here is different you must be talkative active in both forum and discord .. forum not just to request admin and l'm super .. rules is here to be respected .. also being honest is the most important thing here🤷‍♀️

Rejected.

T/C

• I love it 10
  • Brainy 1