Facebook Twitter Youtube

Request Recruitment[solutioned]

Artic

uviTR2Y.png Nick: Zahra
uviTR2Y.png Real name: Zahra fatima
uviTR2Y.png How old are you?: 21
uviTR2Y.png Which Games you play? and for how long?(each of them):  cs1.6 for 5 months , free fire 3 years
uviTR2Y.png Where are you from?(country and city): Pakistan, Karachi 
uviTR2Y.png Describe yourself(at least 50 words): I am a simple person ambitious, surious, patient. I am a cat lover  i really like badminten (to play or watch it) I like to help poor giving them food,shelter etc.Serious when necessary and joking with people I know i whant to learn new things daily I'm crazy about animes. The world most of the time ma
uviTR2Y.png Note some of your qualities: Ambitious,patient,happy
uviTR2Y.png Tell us some of your defects: Shy with new people, I quickly put bad words meant to make me feel bad, stubborn, I trust people too quickly.

uviTR2Y.png Had you before any kind of responsabilities(describe it):  i have responsibleties now in devil club co-leader/devil harmoney - member
uviTR2Y.png On which category/categories have you been active lately?(describe your activity): devil harmoney
uviTR2Y.png Which category/project you want to care off?: journalist
uviTR2Y.png How well you speak english?(and other languages): 100/50 arabic: 100/70
uviTR2Y.png Do you use TS3? Do you have an active microphone?: i dont use ts3 
uviTR2Y.png For how long can you be active after you get accepted?(days, weeks, months, years): months

uviTR2Y.png Contact methods: discord
uviTR2Y.png Last request: no

• I love it 1
  • Sad 1

Hello @Zahra,
Even if you are very active, there are some things I want you to clarify in your request:

16 minutes ago, Zahra said:

uviTR2Y.png Do you use TS3? Do you have an active microphone?: i dont use ts3 

It's mandatory to use TS3 here because if Mr.Love makes a meeting with his STAFF you must be there otherwise you will get a warning.

20 minutes ago, Zahra said:

uviTR2Y.png For how long can you be active after you get accepted?(days, weeks, months, years): days

Only a few days? Ok...

21 minutes ago, Zahra said:

uviTR2Y.png Contact methods: discord

I think it is not enough to be in contact with you... What about sending you a message on the forum? Can't you contact us here?

• I love it 1

8 minutes ago, FazzNoth said:

It's mandatory to use TS3 here because if Mr.Love makes a meeting with his STAFF you must be there otherwise you will get a warning.

I know it's mandatory when a meeting will be held I will install and I will take the meeting 

8 minutes ago, FazzNoth said:

I think it is not enough to be in contact with you... What about sending you a message on the forum? Can't you contact us here?

I am taking my own Whatsapp number in 2 days then I'll add in contact 

• I love it 1

10 minutes ago, tsemaa said:

What makes a good moderator?

1.A moderator's job is to make sure the speakers and audience members understand each other and get along.

11 minutes ago, tsemaa said:

Why do you wanna be moderator? How would you help us?

to give my best effort for my project to help the coordinators and any other users who have any questions about the forum and contribute my best ideas for the community and project.

16 minutes ago, tsemaa said:

How do you manage a conflict? Which side do you take?

Work together Separate the members from the problem I will produce new ideas 

• I love it 1

2 hours ago, Zahra said:

I know it's mandatory when a meeting will be held I will install and I will take the meeting 

I am taking my own Whatsapp number in 2 days then I'll add in contact 

I will keep this in mind.

25 minutes ago, Zahra said:

1.A moderator's job is to make sure the speakers and audience members understand each other and get along.

to give my best effort for my project to help the coordinators and any other users who have any questions about the forum and contribute my best ideas for the community and project.

Work together Separate the members from the problem I will produce new ideas 

Your answers are good but remember that a moderator must make reports of members who respect the rules as it also counts as activity.

I will give u pro. Good Luck!

• I love it 2
  • Like 1

Just now, FazzNoth said:

I will keep this in mind.

Your answers are good but remember that a moderator must make reports of members who respect the rules as it also counts as activity.

I will give u pro. Good Luck!

Same, :pro:

• I love it 4

hello @Zahra

I see that you have been active here for less than 1 month, even though it is too early to start a moderator request, I will ask you some questions before giving you an answer from me.

• Why did I leave GFX Designer?

3 hours ago, Zahra said:

• You said you had ideas for the community tell me a little about them

6 hours ago, Zahra said:

uviTR2Y.png For how long can you be active after you get accepted?(days, weeks, months, years): days

This worries me too much, are you really sure of what you want?

Waiting for reply!

5 hours ago, axelxcapo said:

Why did I leave GFX Designer?

Bcz first when I join GFX I have interest to make avatar and give it awesome effects but when I am going to make avatar when I give effects I think that it's not I don't make it good and when people of GFX Designer give me hhh reaction and coho reaction then my heats Gon broke then I am going my all instead lost form GFX thats why I leave

You said you had ideas for the community tell me a little about them

I have no idea for now but when I see me free I will think and give them to csbd for now I have no idea 

This his worries me too much, are you really sure of what you want?

I am also but I am not sure 

• I love it 1

Joined in February, Activity Started on 22nd June and request to join staff in a month, no doubts you are quite consistent with your activity since you started but, honestly who doesn't when they just started. I think its an early request because there are many people who want the rank and therefore does activity gets the rank and disappears just because they lost interest doing activity on daily basis. 

As for now you have #CONTRA from me. Good Luck. 

11 hours ago, Zahra said:
17 hours ago, axelxcapo said:

This his worries me too much, are you really sure of what you want?

I am also but I am not sure 

If you are not sure of what you want we are not the one to tell you what to do, from my side you have CONTRA it until you decide what your plans are for the future

On the other hand, you have only recently started, it is too early for you, since most of the people who request an application have been waiting months, years to be accepted.

• Like 3