Facebook Twitter Youtube

[Rejected] New Skins Suggestion.

Nick-Or-Real Name : Linko

Suggestions: 1) Neo Matrix Skin

2) La Casa De Papel Skin(a.k.a : Money Heist)

[Download Links]: 1)https://gamebanana.com/mods/228703

2)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbTmKiByURE

(The link of skin of LCDP is in the description)

Reason Why Add-Or-Remove It:As long as I've been here, I saw only one skin changing that have been made on this server. We already had Agent Smith(Black) as a skin for the Admins, and Agent Smith(White) for V.I.P . My suggestions today are two skins that in my opinion are pretty cool and nice. It will change the appearance of our server after a long time. The Neo Matrix Skin was used before in year 2011-2014 on one of the Top 4 CS Zombie Server(now offline) Worldwide Ranking. I tried to find a server that's already using that skin but I couldn't find any, so it will be pretty rare as one. My opinion of the second skin is that, it looks more cooler and it can change the way the players sees an Admin. This skin is also very rare because it just been made for CS 1.6. And it was hard to me to find a sample of it. Depending of what a success La Casa De Papel had it may also bring players that admire that Movie.The same thing stays for The Neo Matrix Skin because a lot of people know The Matrix movie, so it may have the same result.

P.S: These suggestion it will be only for V.I.P and Admins only.

• I love it 3
  • Brainy 1

1 hour ago, -AndreeA said:

I am fan of Casa de Papel, so I am pro for that 😁 nice skins

But also idk how players will see this change, as you said the current skins are here for a long time and hope most of all like it..

I agree, I'm not saying that the Agent Smith is bad, but some changes may attract some new players attention, even now that we are taking good rank in GT. 😌

• I love it 1
  • Like 1

I agree with you. changing skin with more eye-catching visuals is pretty good suggestion. with this player sees admin as "cool" and respects him more and his decisions as well. i honestly had this idea a long time now. and as my name says I don't think that I would disagree with either way xD PROO!

• I love it 2

I agree with the suggestion that adding skins can attract players or people to become admin but agent smith skin is the best skin so far no other skin can compare with it, agent smith has become the symbol to zombie plugin 6.2 etc. And in comparing agent smith to neo skin i will say agent skin is much better in looking wise, i have seen neo skin in other servers before but i dont like it and thats my opinion while la casa(money hiest skin) dont seem to be cool in youtube. But i will recommand changing the skin of vips and some upper grades to some good skins. You will find many option and cool skins better then these. Thx you.

• Like 1