Facebook Twitter Youtube

Request Recruitment [Ap0caLipse] [Solutioned]

Ap0caLipse

uviTR2Y.png Nick@Ap0caLipse
uviTR2Y.png Real name Ap0c@lips3
uviTR2Y.png How old are you?: 17 Years
uviTR2Y.png Which Games you play? and for how long?(each of them): Cs 1.6 For 9 or 10 Hours
uviTR2Y.png Where are you from?(country and city): Tunisia,Sfax
uviTR2Y.png Describe yourself(at least 50 words):  My name is Motez Ben Amer, and my favorite game is Cs 1.6 which is the best game and my favorite hobby is a sport and I want to be in the future of a football player..
uviTR2Y.png Note some of your qualities: Respected and loved everyone
uviTR2Y.png Tell us some of your defects: I want to make a great effort and hard work and my activity is high. I hate cheating, lies and occupiers

uviTR2Y.png Had you before any kind of responsabilities(describe it):  Im Member on  Project (Guardians of gaming (GOG))  and journalists on i Have a Good Activity On this projects ..
uviTR2Y.png On which category/categories have you been active lately?(describe your activity): Guardians of gaming : (Funny and vidéos  ) journalists : News,sport,lifestyle,politics ...
uviTR2Y.png Which category/project you want to care off?:   Guardians of gaming and journalists 
uviTR2Y.png How well you speak english?(and other languages): ( English 9/10 , French 7/10 ,Arabic 10/10)
uviTR2Y.png Do you use TS3? Do you have an active microphone?: Yes I Do Have TS3 
uviTR2Y.png For how long can you be active after you get accepted?(days, weeks, months, years):  Years 

uviTR2Y.png Contact methods: TS3 , Discord , Facebook,forum, WhatsApp
uviTR2Y.png Last request: First Time ....

Hello Ap0caLipse,

There are several things that don't seem normal to me...

14 minutes ago, Ap0caLipse said:

uviTR2Y.png Describe yourself(at least 50 words):  My name is Motez Ben Amer, and my favorite game is Cs 1.6 which is the best game and my favorite hobby is a sport and I want to be in the future of a football player..
uviTR2Y.png Tell us some of your defects: I want to make a great effort and hard work and my activity is high. I hate cheating, lies and occupiers

Please explain this to me?

And by the way I want to ask some questions: 

1.Why do you want to be part of the STAFF?

2.Tell us some ideas to improve the community??

3.Why should we hire you?

• I love it 1

9 hours ago, FazzNoth said:

Hello Ap0caLipse,

There are several things that don't seem normal to me...

Please explain this to me?

And by the way I want to ask some questions: 

1.Why do you want to be part of the STAFF?

2.Tell us some ideas to improve the community??

3.Why should we hire you?

1. Because it is a good service and I help with it and work

2.Help and good dealing with society and respect and work day and night without failure 

3.Because it's a good service and I love it, and I may make up for someone's absence sometimes and you may need me to help 🙂

Acum 11 minute, Ap0caLipse a spus:

1. Because it is a good service and I help with it and work

2.Help and good dealing with society and respect and work day and night without failure 

3.Because it's a good service and I love it, and I may make up for someone's absence sometimes and you may need me to help 🙂

The thing is that your generic answers did not clarify what @FazzNoth asked.
I am intrigued by answer on question no 2: work day and night and help
Actually its connected to question no 1, but i think you can help others or the forum even without a rank. If you want an example, try to talk with some members and observe how they help others, besides their ranks and you will understand.

• I love it 1

I don't see you interacting in the community

:contra:

15 hours ago, tsemaa said:

The thing is that your generic answers did not clarify what @FazzNoth asked.
I am intrigued by answer on question no 2: work day and night and help
Actually its connected to question no 1, but i think you can help others or the forum even without a rank. If you want an example, try to talk with some members and observe how they help others, besides their ranks and you will understand.

Okay, let's be serious:

• Your answers are generic since anyone would say the same thing.
  • Your second answer I can't believe you because based on your activity I don't see that you are working hard on the forum and it is similar to your first answer...
  • Like Tsemaa said you don't need a rank to help others, you can help them to the best of your ability by giving advice if you are willing to do it.
  • It's not your first request here as you said:https://csblackdevil.com/forums/topic/415564-request-recrutement-solutioned/

t4tji6x.png

-Seeing your activity in the journalist project is bad because you have 0 activity for 1 week...

-And I want to know @Cyber Punk and @TreY opinion about your activity in the GoG project.

• Premium

CONTRA

replying to @FazzNoth s question

your activity in GOG has been 0 since 15th march

be more active in projects and then can apply again for now CONTRA 

4 minutes ago, FazzNoth said:

Okay, let's be serious:

• Your answers are generic since anyone would say the same thing.
  • Your second answer I can't believe you because based on your activity I don't see that you are working hard on the forum and it is similar to your first answer...
  • Like Tsemaa said you don't need a rank to help others, you can help them to the best of your ability by giving advice if you are willing to do it.

-Seeing your activity in the journalist project is bad because you have 0 activity for 1 week...

-And I want to know @Cyber Punk and @TreY opinion about your activity in the GoG project.

Hello, thank you for making your request, so here it's my opinion.

I really think you are not ready to be a moderator, where

your responsibilities multiple besides being in a few projects!

You're not mentally ready to be apart of the staff, at least

not now, you still have a long way to go, and now it's not the time.

In my opinion you don't know precisely how the things stay with having an acces

in a section/cattegory. You have showed me multiple times, this thing.

So, from me 

:contra: 

You should take some time to improve yourself if you want to be apart of the staff!

Good luck!

• I love it 1

I see no interest in helping the community, you have to join 1 or 2 projects and show that you really want to help the community, but without projects you can't do any activity just in your server category and that doesn't really count, come back in 1 month with a new request and new activity, good luck and have a nice day!

t4tji6x.png