Facebook Twitter Youtube

Problem in Joining only one Server ( Cs 1.6 Steam )

Cinderella 乡

• Your Nickname: Mahno
  • Your Problem:  I have problem in Cs 1.6 ( Steam ) i can join every servers but without one server idk why when i joining that server (server loading) does not started then after 4to5 seconds a msg comes ( failed to connect game server ) its shows internet problem while i am using forum, youtube, google etc. at the time also server is online (On) Other Players Can Joined Only i can't join can anybody help me in this situation.
  • Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/hlz5Nh8

18 hours ago, AngeL MahnO said:
  • Your Problem:  I have problem in Cs 1.6 ( Steam ) i can join every servers but without one server idk why when i joining that server (server loading) does not started then after 4to5 seconds a msg comes ( failed to connect game server ) its shows internet problem while i am using forum, youtube, google etc. at the time also server is online (On) Other Players Can Joined Only i can't join can anybody help me in this situation.

Hello try to join without steam cs 

Download this cs https://www.csdownload.lt/ 

I hope your problem solved

Good luck

Howdy!

I think that there is no glitch with you. I mean the counter or the internet. The fault is from the server itself. It gives Ban on its own. You only have to give your IP address to any manager in the server and make him unban and you will enter it. This problem happened to me and it was resolved.

Click here

• Brainy 6

On 11/24/2021 at 2:20 PM, AngeL MahnO said:

Could you take a screenshot of the console after trying to log in to the server?

Several things may be happening...

• Some files in your cs have become corrupted and you will have to reinstall
  • Some files downloaded from the server did not download well and have become corrupted
  • Do you have any ban
  • The ip is mistyped or you simply have connection failures
  • I love it 1

4 minutes ago, Yeezuz said:

Could you take a screenshot of the console after trying to log in to the server?

Several things may be happening...

• Some files in your cs have become corrupted and you will have to reinstall
  • Some files downloaded from the server did not download well and have become corrupted
  • Do you have any ban
  • The ip is mistyped or you simply have connection failures

Here the Picture of Console

https://imgur.com/a/rqq7Ltq

22 hours ago, L-MOK7H said:

Howdy!

I think that there is no glitch with you. I mean the counter or the internet. The fault is from the server itself. It gives Ban on its own. You only have to give your IP address to any manager in the server and make him unban and you will enter it. This problem happened to me and it was resolved.

Click here

Not Working

36 minutes ago, AngeL MahnO said:

Not Working

Hello,

• I know that everyone told you to delete the game and download it again, and I also know that you are deleting files and downloading it, but what you did not do is to delete the game from its roots and restore its normal settings again if you downloaded it again, and that is done through the Revo Uninstaller program, download it from your browser I used it, it's easy to use.

• There is another way if your problem is not resolved, which is to go to the config (CS > cstrike > config) file and delete it and download a new game and take the file from it and put it in its place. I think your problem will be solved.
  • Brainy 6

On 11/26/2021 at 1:37 PM, L-MOK7H said:

Hello,

• I know that everyone told you to delete the game and download it again, and I also know that you are deleting files and downloading it, but what you did not do is to delete the game from its roots and restore its normal settings again if you downloaded it again, and that is done through the Revo Uninstaller program, download it from your browser I used it, it's easy to use.

• There is another way if your problem is not resolved, which is to go to the config (CS > cstrike > config) file and delete it and download a new game and take the file from it and put it in its place. I think your problem will be solved.

I did everything but problem not solved

12 hours ago, AngeL MahnO said:

I did everything but problem not solved

If you did everything, download a new Windows format, upgrade Windows, or check recovery options, someone might have tampered with it.

Watch this video, it will help you in solving your problem, but if it remains and does not solve your problem, search in the conifg file and you will find this bind "Connect Connect xdd2.ms-shadow.ro/ or ip your server:27015" Delete it and restart the computer again and try to login to the server.

And I also gave you a solution via PM.

I hope your problem is solved, good luck!

• I love it 6
  • Like 1

Fix 1: Check Your Internet Connection
It might sound obvious, but a poor internet connection may be the reason that you can’t connect to the Steam Network.

It’s easy for a connection error to go unnoticed at times, so your internet access might already have failed before trying to load Steam in the first place.

Steam Not Connecting No Internet Access

It’s worth getting this out of the way before moving on to the other fixes.

Do not waste your time re-installing the client or doing anything else if the issue lies with your internet connection.

Fix 2: Run Steam Client As An Administrator
This is the second solution on the list because it’s also very straightforward, and it does the trick for many users.

Simply right-click the Steam shortcut and left-click on “Run as Administrator,” then try logging into your account.

This will most likely work for you, as it has worked for numerous other users. You can see the necessary steps below:

Steam Connection Error Run Steam As Administrator

(If the Steam app is pinned to your taskbar)

Steam Connection Issues Run As Admin

More solutions I sent you in private

• Like 1

On 11/26/2021 at 11:45 AM, Agent 47' said:

Hello @AngeL MahnO. Hope you doing fine.

I have a question, have you tried turning the internet router off and then on again. I have had the same problem, i tried that and worked.

If it works again, let me now.

Regards.

Everything i do but nothing happend not solved.

23 hours ago, L-MOK7H said:

If you did everything, download a new Windows format, upgrade Windows, or check recovery options, someone might have tampered with it.

Watch this video, it will help you in solving your problem, but if it remains and does not solve your problem, search in the conifg file and you will find this bind "Connect Connect xdd2.ms-shadow.ro/ or ip your server:27015" Delete it and restart the computer again and try to login to the server.

And I also gave you a solution via PM.

I hope your problem is solved, good luck!

check this thing it might be help u for starting server.

• Like 1