Facebook Twitter Youtube

[Solved] report destroy

MasterKid™

¤ Your name: MasterKid

¤ Claimed Admin name: destroy

¤ Date and time: Between 3:45 am 

¤ Reason of complaint: i want to know why he gagged me? --»I wasn t careful when he gave me the gag when i use retry because my cs was blocked and i went back to the server i can t because he give me ban 

i want the proof of the gag

Admin Tedy can you say something you was active when i get the gag and ban!

¤ Proof (screenshot or console or demo): https://postimg.cc/RNYBtBFj him ss

Edited by MasterKid™
  • I love it 3

As i understood from the proof, you said : "yedu fih" which means "i don't give a fk to him" 

Seriously man? at this way you are helping players? even if he asked ammo, you could warn him verbally at the first and if he kept asking then you could do what you want. I'm sorry but your behavior towards players isn't an example for Newlifezm admins image.

I'll use the Edit function to avoid double-post :

• @Li Yeong HyeonI'm not waiting for clarification or giving me lessons about judging someone. Your memory seems very short. Let me remind you the last time you tried to end someone's judgment, add on it, i didn't come from ukraine or malaysia, i totally unerstand what he said. so keep calm & express your opinion on report with proofs instead of criticizing me!
  • I love it 2
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, The GodFather said:

As i understood from the proof, you said : "yedu fih" which means "i don't give a fk to him" 

Seriously man? at this way you are helping players? even if he asked ammo, you could warn him verbally at the first and if he kept asking then you could do what you want. I'm sorry but your behavior towards players isn't an example for Newlifezm admins image.

destroy said that because our friend masterkid thinks that if hes legends hes free to ask for ammo and break some rules that others cant break anyway according to rules asking for jets/ammo ect.. punished with 6 min gag we all know that and destroy didnt mean i dont give a fk he ment that i dont care if he break rules ill just punish him out so my friend @The GodFather do not conclude things without knowing alot (yedu fih has alot of meanings) 🙂 

Edited by Li Yeong Hyeon
  • I love it 1

well masterkid said he was the owner of the server and asked us to give him his legend grade
i gaged him cuz he asked for ammo its clear 
banned him for retry 
i said "yedu fih" tedy told me in admin chat that he was the owner of the server and i told him if he was the owner he know the rules he deserve the punishment direct without warning .
ps- every player deserve the same punishment if they did a mistake not cuz hes an old owner that means we cant punish masterkid ( the old owner)

Edited by destroy.69
  • I love it 1