Facebook Twitter Youtube

Request Recruitment [Solutioned]

FalCoNNN-

uviTR2Y.png Nick: PRODEXOR
uviTR2Y.png Real name: Ahmed
uviTR2Y.png How old are you?
: 18
uviTR2Y.png Which Games you play? and for how long?(each of them): i playing cs 1.6 and zombie
uviTR2Y.png Where are you from?(country and city): egypt from Albuhera
uviTR2Y.png Describe yourself(at least 50 words): im a good gay and i helping all my friends and other also and i working in my projuets and my activity very good i think all here know my activity It is true that I was not interested in the staff because I was busy, and now I felt that I was capable of this grade and everyone knows about me that I do not like to bother anyone or make him get angry with me
uviTR2Y.png Note some of your qualities: Polite and interested in my studies and solving friends' problems

uviTR2Y.png Tell us some of your defects: Lies

uviTR2Y.png Had you before any kind of responsabilities(describe it): I have a year and a half and I am here with my friends and I had a moderator in ts3 and I joined some projects v.g.rs & g.o.g & Devil Memoir & Journalist and I am now here  I joined it and as I am continuing
uviTR2Y.png On which category/categories have you been active lately?(describe your activity): V.G.R & Journalist & G.O.G & Devil Memoir
uviTR2Y.png Which category/project you want to care off?: I don't want any more. I have already joined the projects I had it
uviTR2Y.png How well you speak english?(and other languages):  i speak arbic 100% / and English 65 or 70 %
uviTR2Y.png Do you use TS3? Do you have an active microphone?: nah i just have ts3 but i don't have mic
uviTR2Y.png For how long can you be active after you get accepted?(days, weeks, months, years): I am active everyday

uviTR2Y.png Contact methods: fb , wsup, ts3 , pm
uviTR2Y.png Last request: first !

• I love it 1

Acum 20 minute, 𝓢𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓱𝓪𝓵 a spus:

Hello!

• I see that you are part of 4 projects, but let me honestly tell you that you resumed your activity on February 7, a little quickly the request for Moderator!

#Contra for the moment!

:contra:, you enjoy back few days ago... 

Contra.

You still too young (as I have dealt with you before) to manage the rank you are asking for, still need to much time.

About your activity, I see you have a good activity but not that quality, and don't spam others on the private.

Good Luck.

~Hello, thank you for your request, it's good to see that we have members that are still interested in joining the CSBD staff.

~Firstly, i will like to say that, you came back recently, and it's to fast to do a request for recruitment, even though you are in 4 projects,my advice is to at least focus on 2 of them, where you do better. In that way, you will pay more attention to important things, and you will be able to focus more on what and where you are doing activity.

~If you can manage 4 projects at once, doing activity on ts, and on forum as well, my hat down for you, but if you don't you should try to listen to my advice!

~Secondly, it's better to have patience, because only good things comes from being patient, spamming it's not doing you any good, so isuggest you to get rid of this bad habbit, if you want to achive what you want on this community.

~Sending message in private to the other members, it's not helping you, on the contrary, you are losing your chances to be accepted!

~In conclusion you are not ready yet ,to receive this kind of ressponsibility.

From me #CONTRA

• I love it 3