Facebook Twitter Youtube

[F.A.Q] Forum For Mobile

aRbi~

• Your Nickname:aRbi
  • Your Problem: I dont know if u guys noticed aswell but from the new themes were added every time i enter with my phone after 2 or 3 minutes my phone overheats so much so i just need to get out of forum and not use the phone till it coolsdown - i dont know if the problem is from the theme or something but this never happened before the christmas update --- maybe im not the only one who noticed that -- sometime i thought its maybe only my phone but i got a new phone these days and its the same problem, after 3 minutes or 5 minutes ur phone overheats so much 
  • Screenshot:
  • I love it 4
  • Choco 1

Hello Dear,

Based on your problem, I have tried to open the forum via Google Chrome for mobiles as I do usually, everything was good and nothing is strange, I tried to be also more for a little bit time, And I got the same result. Try to download another browser and open the forum again, try also to delete the temporary files from your device from time to time. (if this was out of your problem zone, please explain it more and provide screenshots maybe for your mobile statistics).

#Regards. 

• I love it 1

On 1/9/2021 at 9:12 PM, aRbi~ said:

sometime i thought its maybe only my phone but i got a new phone these days and its the same problem, after 3 minutes or 5 minutes ur phone overheats so much 

Hello Arbi, The overheating in phones is usually caused while you are charging and using your phone at the same time, and is also caused by Background App Refresh, so try to disable that setting Settings/General/Background App Refresh.

And then try browsing the forum with a new browser as S9OUL recommended and let us know if the problem keeps persisting.

• I love it 1

The problem is i never use my phone in charger 

and the reason why i asked for this is that this didnt happen before the update so i was just asking if the new theme or update of forum is the problem 

For the browser i use safari and as i said i never had this problem before thats why

i tried it on chrome aswell 

sameresult

• I love it 3