Facebook Twitter Youtube

Request Recruitment [Solutioned]

Antonella

uviTR2Y.png Nick: Antonella
uviTR2Y.png Real name: SoFia Guzman
uviTR2Y.png How old are you?: 21 I'm turning 22 tomorrow
uviTR2Y.png Which Games you play? and for how long?(each of them): Well, my only game for now is Cs1.6, I play it for about 5 hours.
uviTR2Y.png Where are you from?(country and city): Venezuela Merida 
uviTR2Y.png Describe yourself(at least 50 words): I am a loving person, kind patient, I like to run like crazy I like to help people I am creative I like to joke but I do not exaggerate I do not like to make fun of the person I am a little menza I am not afraid of anything I like adrenaline I am Serious When I know it is about work and I'm a little small, I'm 1.61
uviTR2Y.png Note some of your qualities: loving, kind, creative,I'm very responsible
uviTR2Y.png Tell us some of your defects: I am a little brute, I do not like that they mess with me because I get angry fast 

uviTR2Y.png Had you before any kind of responsabilities(describe it):  I am the owner of a community server   
uviTR2Y.png On which category/categories have you been active lately?(describe your activity): Manager Cs 1.6 &  For a few weeks I have tried to be as active as possible in the GOG Project
uviTR2Y.png Which category/project you want to care off?(choose from THIS LIST):  All Devils Club  
uviTR2Y.png How well you speak english?(and other languages): I can speak Bulgarian 100% English 70% Spanish 80% 
uviTR2Y.png Do you use TS3? Do you have an active microphone?: I have a microphone but it is a little damaged sometimes it is not heard or it is not understood
uviTR2Y.png Contact methods: Pm - ts3 - email 
uviTR2Y.png Last request:  I didn't like the last thing they answered in this post, I was very angry 😠 😞 

Hello @Antonella ,

uviTR2Y.png How old are you?: 21 I'm turning 22 tomorrow - advance happy birthday !

coming to the points : have you check the request recruitment moderator condition ?

Conditions

• 200 posts(done based on proper content)
    • proper content stands for posts made inside projects categories not at Fun & Entertainment

Its the first condition . So , kindly make some more activity in forum and make some post ! good luck 🙂

For me :image.png

• I love it 2
  • Haha 1

Hello child of lies! 😄 

Before starting this I thank @Seuong one of my most trusted colleagues in the community for all his help to investigate about you "ANTONELLA", unfortunately I do not see a mature person behind that screen, I see a pathetic child using VPN to get attention .

¤ First and foremost we will talk about your age, in some of your requests or introductions your age is different, My Question here WHY? Are you playing with us?

4 hours ago, Antonella said:

uviTR2Y.png How old are you?: 21 I'm turning 22 tomorrow

Proof 1: Here you say you are 20 years old on June 8 Click!

Proof 2: Here you say you are 19 years old on May 10 Click!

Proof 3: Here you say you are 20 years old on May 30 Click!

¤Your activity is 100% based on your server, 0 activity in proposals, 0 activity in FAQ or Problem ts3 sections, 1% activity in GOG (You have only been active in our forum for 2 days!)

¤ Rank Girl Removed

WtiKIUH.gif I do not want to see your publication in this section again!

XwUYJ4F.png

• I love it 5
  • Haha 4
  • Brainy 2
  • Choco 1