Facebook Twitter Youtube

[F.A.Q] Problem in my PC

#Speed

NickNeme : Speed 

Hello, I have a problem that occurred to me when i meke hacker in one of the servers classic, one of owner  gave me a pika or spawn in the computer and the computer became very heavy and the fps became a little. but my config my pc very good , pelase slove 😢 

Acum 31 minute, Seuong a spus:

You need to delete all information about the game and saved data from it.
And then download it from another page, do not install the same one you had, because it may recover information.

And I hope you learn with this, it was a lesson for wanting to cheat(hack) xd.

Bro the fps still down and i try downlownd other's cs 😞 any my pc still computer became very heavy

1 minute ago, #Speed said:

Bro the fps still down and i try downlownd other's cs 😞 any my pc still computer became very heavy

maybe the program you were trying to use (cheat)
You have a Trojan or other virus in ur pc.
In that case I recommend formatting the pc.  because it will get worse

• I love it 1

Acum 1 minut, Seuong a spus:

maybe the program you were trying to use (cheat)
You have a Trojan or other virus in ur pc.
In that case I recommend formatting the pc.  because it will get worse

the anti virus can ramoved this virus ( east interent security)

Probably the Trojan is affecting your computer, the quick escape is to format your pc, the antivirus will not solve anything.

If you don't want to format your PC, erase traces of destroy.

Go to "Start" and then search for "% appdata%", you will get a "Roaming" folder, you click.

After entering the "Roaming" folder, in the top bar you click "Appdata"

Sin-t-tulo.png

After entering there, you will get 3 folders, you enter the one that says "Local"

Sin-t-tulo.png

Having already entered the "Local" folder, you look for another folder called "VirtualStore" and click on it (I don't add a photo because I eliminated the CS 1.6 months ago :p), already being there you will get a folder called "Program Files", enter there and you will get 3 folders, delete the folder called "Counter Strike 1.6" and voila,

Remember not to use "Hacks", you could continue to receive "destroy" and damage your computer.

11 hours ago, #Speed said:

NickNeme : Speed 

Hello, I have a problem that occurred to me when i meke hacker in one of the servers classic, one of owner  gave me a pika or spawn in the computer and the computer became very heavy and the fps became a little. but my config my pc very good , pelase slove 😢 

Hello dear next time follow the model

• Your Nickname:
  • Your Problem:
  • Screenshot: 

You need to delete the your old cs 1.6 and delete all files and re-download your new version cs 1.6 your problem solved 

good luck

If you received pika , you have to delete your default confing , if still got problem , delete all your configs & after that if you still have issue with the game  ,  maybe some viruses attacked ur pc .

All commands from cs1.6 like exterminate , destroy , pika etc..  are saved in game config  def from where your game is installed . when you deleted it  , should working 100% . 

ps:   let's say .....  if he used an command to create more than 10,20k for example screen photos to fill ur harddisk , check it where is ur  game or different folder from pc and should be an folder with  photos . 

I forgot the name of the plugin , but when u get it your pc is making screen's untill ur h disk is kinda' full 😄 .  

Reinstall windows  or partition if  all those steps already checked and done  , because is not a problem from the game anymore.

Good luck mate !

• I love it 1

Acum 3 ore, vagabond. a spus:

If you received pika , you have to delete your default confing , if still got problem , delete all your configs & after that if you still have issue with the game  ,  maybe some viruses attacked ur pc .

All commands from cs1.6 like exterminate , destroy , pika etc..  are saved in game config  def from where your game is installed . when you deleted it  , should working 100% . 

ps:   let's say .....  if he used an command to create more than 10,20k for example screen photos to fill ur harddisk , check it where is ur  game or different folder from pc and should be an folder with  photos . 

I forgot the name of the plugin , but when u get it your pc is making screen's untill ur h disk is kinda' full 😄 .  

Reinstall windows  or partition if  all those steps already checked and done  , because is not a problem from the game anymore.

Good luck mate !

bro do u have ts3 ?

try to open task manager , and from there check which program is causing the load on your processor / ram , and from there go the the file or the program and deleted might works + type in start menu "%temp%" and delete all the files there + open disk cleanup and clean up the disks that you have ,OR try to open windows system restore and pick the latest restore point and restore to it , these methods might work for you