I Have Problem In CSGO On Steam

Ĵorḑäٍñ =)

1 minute ago, Ĵorḑäٍñ ? said:
  • Your Nickname: Jordan
  • Your Problem: gyes i have download CSGO From Steam i lanuch it whene i try to join server it blow a post said : You Dont Own This game and i can play with bots 
  • Screenshotcsgo_2018-08-29_17-30-44-454.jpg

Hello , 

read what said " connect to correct steam account" that's mean you have problem in your connection (invalid pw , user ) for fix just go check your info account and Put Correct

user & pw then CS:GO steam will launch . 

For More info you can pm me in ( TS3 / Designer Room / StreetZm Channel )

Regards GFX-Team

Just now, ▲ ✘ ♣Ret H@Cker♣™ ✘ ▲ said:

Hello , 

read what said " connect to correct steam account" that's mean you have problem in your connection (invalid pw , user ) for fix just go check your info account and Put Correct

user & pw then CS:GO steam will launch . 

For More info you can pm me in ( TS3 / Designer Room / StreetZm Channel )

Regards GFX-Team

lock i told you i can play with bots  thene how does the pw or name not coorect 

• I love it 1

Just now, Mr.Daniel ♔♔♔ said:

it is clear what he says. this came to me earlier when I downloaded CSGO from a remote site. I could play on maps with bots but I could not play online because it is not official and the CSGO updates do not allow you to enter the games ..

now everyone can have this game ... but the pirate check does not allow you to play online .. to be able to play online you must buy the game not download it
if you install a pirated version the game will be like counter strike .. 1.6 which means that you can play with bots but you can not join the rounds in lines. for the updates ...

You want to play this game, just buy this and that's it.

this is not a problem

good luck

Dude i have buy it from steam and dowload it yesterday you can see in the corner the servers of csgo but i cant join  , ok bro tell me if you see a csgo no-steam You Can see in it the server and it is coonect with inter net §§§§§ noob !!!! 

• I love it 1

hello my friend . your problem its so hard to explain. also in no solution for this crash or problem only valve who can solve it.

even steam  cant fix this problem see this is not only you https://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/1/38596748048916681/?ctp=31

its so many 50.000 steamers got this probleme. 

i think you account is locked you're not able to join any VAC protected server.

A "hacker" can do absolutely nothing to cause the "This steam account does not own this game" error message, your Steam Account is still locked.

Try and be patient, I know people wait upwards of a month, locking your account is equivalent to shooting yourself in the foot, some would say.

please make sure that you are at right acc also change your pass in install game again .

if it is the original version it's very easy to fix

put game properties select where it says local files

and there he looks for the last what does it say

verify file integrity

that will search because if it is the original talves a file is not installed well 

will look for the problem and download that missing file

if it is the pirated version you can not play online

I hope this helps you