Facebook Twitter Youtube

Problem CS6

# Ret-H@CKer

1 hour ago, ▲ ✘ ♣Ret H@Ckerr♣™ ✘ ▲ said:

Description of the problem: evry time how i finish working in timelin and i go to "save for web" then i click in original and i save it but see in photo 
Photos: that ' s just an example  befor save   J4rk9WU.gif   after save 8OOU5A0.gif
Other details:

Dear Friend
You have 2 Idea 
1st Restore Ps And Check After 
And 2nd When u Save Photos First Change All Time Example 5 Into 0.1 And After Save From Save as Web 
And Watch Tutorial How To Add Gif Effect 

29 minutes ago, Nadeem- said:

Dear Friend
You have 2 Idea 
1st Restore Ps And Check After 
And 2nd When u Save Photos First Change All Time Example 5 Into 0.1 And After Save From Save as Web 
And Watch Tutorial How To Add Gif Effect 

u dount understand i just gave u example of this if i save anithing in "save for web"

Hello,

All you have to do is to save the work as GIF Format!!

Click alt+shift+ctrl+s (Save for web) --> Then choose GIF Format as shown here :

KMBLb7U.gif 

And you can also check this tutorial, it may helps you to produce a good GIF Work with animated effect : 

• I love it 1

7 hours ago, Daniel ♔♔♔ said:

In reality, his problem does not tell us anything, with the proofs he is giving us. we can only guess. but the reality is that you can not modify the layers of a gif from the last layers. To add or modify layers in Ps6 you need great knowledge for this when you save an image you are doing it wrong. I mean you can not add a gif image to a PNG without the steps to be taken for this there are thousands of tutorial videos in our Tutorials space.
Ps6 does not keep images that are distorted or different from the original made by the designer. if you are tulizando some different form.
whereby your image changes.

the only thing I see here is that you are using a different function, a plot. therefore, the image does not take the form nor the transparency to the point.

steps to add a gif to PNG
1 open the image gif
2 place the PNG image
3 change positions from top to bottom
4 place the gif in frame
5 Go to your toolbar at the top (image) (canvas size). and adapt to the size of the PNG
6 edit the layers of the gif from its timeline in the FIRST LAYER
7 save for the web.

I mean that you are giving an additional form after editing the images you can not add anything else in this way the layers are damaged.
and the gif does not work

I made a tutorial a long time ago. is the simplest tutorial to add a git image to a PNG image.

steps to add a gif to PNG

1. 1 make the PNG image you are going to work on, once you have finished the image that you are doing. ("save for the web")
  2. 2 open the gif image (new "open")
  3. 3 places your finished PNG image, in the gif image you just opened (new "place")
  4. 4 then you change the positions you place the PNG image below and the GIF image above
  5. 5 you put the image gif in frame
  6. 5 Go to your toolbar at the top (image) (canvas size). and adapt to the size of the PNG
  7. 7 save for the web.

i know how make gift photo the problem in "save for web" look JDAZw5q.gif  i dount know why  u see that's the problem

Well, you know how to make gif and save it, that's good!

So your problem is the quality of the produced image!

All you have to do is to apply the following options as it shown in the image below, And you'll get GIF Image with good quality !

4nFOYEB.png

Good luck!

• I love it 1

4 hours ago, Verox said:

Well, you know how to make gif and save it, that's good!

So your problem is the quality of the produced image!

All you have to do is to apply the following options as it shown in the image below, And you'll get GIF Image with good quality !

4nFOYEB.png

Good luck!

thnx solved