Facebook Twitter Youtube

Free Discussions

what is the matter with you? our administrators do not give gag because they feel like it! they do it because people like you who have not yet learned to play without arguing or losing and what you say right now is a clear example of it, please come here for something that is important and do not waste valuable time, and I think you do not have the clear rules please read them and then discuss. RULES

• I love it 3

Stan , be realistic , every time when i join to the server im seeing that you are insulting the players to their mothers , calling them motherfuc.kers , using censored words and etc..

If i start counting how much times you have  banned/destroyed or gagged for this ( not only by me - dont forgot the old time.. ) , hm.. i think i'll not can count them.

I really dont know what's wrong with you, and about the rules , those rules was make i guess in the last two or three meetings that we had in ts3 and was voted by all admins and managers. 

I still remember that , i unblacklisted you , now im asking my self  "why , did i unblacklisted him ?", anyway you are going again to the blacklist!

Blacklisted!

T/C!

• I love it 2

• 2 weeks later...

L 04/01/2018 - 12:34:27: [NewLifeZM-Gabi-Papi.amxx] Login: "~=NARC^()~Rahul" kicked due to invalid password. [ VALVE_ID_LAN, 203.115.76.98 ]
L 04/01/2018 - 12:34:55: [NewLifeZM-Gabi-Papi.amxx] Login: "~=NARC^()~RAHUL" kicked due to invalid password. [ VALVE_ID_LAN, 203.115.76.98 ]
L 04/01/2018 - 12:38:16: [NewLifeZM-Gabi-Papi.amxx] Login: "~=NARC^()~RAHUL" kicked due to invalid password. [ VALVE_ID_LAN, 203.115.76.98 ]
that's why

Just now, AiSsa™ said:

Hello

Maybe u have banned from the server 

Or if u are admin , I think u enter with wrong pw  ,contact with any manager to give ur pw 

Yes Like Aissa Said 

You Kicked Because You Entre Wrong Password I think You Should Contact With Managment of Newlife To Change Your Password 

Regards Solution !!

Edited by SollutioNNN
  • I love it 1