Facebook Twitter Youtube

ts3 problem

Ga[M]eR @Csblackdevil

hello there most of the versions for smart phones are not from the main site and most of them are cracked or its have timelimits  until its stops working cuz ts3 for smartphones are not free so u will find many versions that don't work , so keep searching for better one or try to buy one its will cost almost 3 to 5 $ . 

u could find free version but i am not 100% sure these versions provide protection to ur smartphone info's  etc... 

• I love it 2

Hello GAMER , 

The problem is in your Teamspeck version , 

So the solution is to buying official application from Teamspeck website 

otherwise , you can buy from Playstore at 1.69$ 

it also depend on your Android version  , this is the way to run your TS .apk clearly and simply

Regards #Freaky_CSBD 

Hello Gamer,

As Freaky said it's teamspeak version so the solution is to buy Teamsepak from android or download this one http://www.filedropper.com/teamspeak3mobile

It's Really worked for me, If it didint work for u call me via pm/ts, Good luck!!!

Regards,

Klay-bbj

• I love it 2

problem coming from your version ts3  you need to pay but dont worry i have free version to install it it will work

lets follow this 

Step 1:- Downloading the .apk file.

click here>Team Speak 3

Step2:- Installing TS3

Go to the download directly and run the APK file and install it.

Note: before installing, you will have to allow installation of apps from sources other than Playstore
How to do that?-

iTFpML2.png

2DKetnB.png

Step 3:-Open TS on your phone and go in server

0dyOCbN.png

and then write info

server name

server ip addres it ts.csblackdevil.com

your nick name

and then press save

i hope this post help you good luck :D

• I love it 4