Facebook Twitter Youtube

Deschid server

A1S

• Joc: Counter Strike 1.6
  • Nume dorit (in cazul in care serverul va ramane in comunitatea noastra): inca nu m-am gandit la un nume
  • Numar de sloturi: 24
  • Mod de joc: Clasic sau respawn nu orice alt mod
  • Contact proprietar, administrator : prin PM sau pe TS sunt cam tot timpul on
  • Caut: 1/2 fondatorii care sa ma ajute la plata hostului + 2 owneri + 3 co oweneri

Edited by A1S
  • I love it 1

49 minutes ago, A1S said:
  • Nume dorit (in cazul in care serverul va ramane in comunitatea noastra): inca nu m-am gandit la un nume
  • Caut: 1/2 fondatorii care sa ma ajute la plata hostului + 2 owneri + 3 co oweneri

hello 

i want to get co -owner if you want to talk about it add me on skype Dr0g.Sw@R  or come to teamspeak 

Hello A1S i suggest you something: much founders / owners / c-o-owners make much problems in server (my opinion) i can help you with the payment (host) fix the server as you like and after add managers, when you add some managers they must have a job not make rules, they must follow it.

When you ready to OPEN the server you can contact me or one of the best brothers ( love or seth )

• I love it 8

7 hours ago, A1S said:

Contact u's :hassan797258 

A I'm want helpe your server 

This is your choice!!!

Hi , I can help you with the payment of server dont need to give me ftp - co owner - owner nothing 

if u want negociate contact me on skype dolfry.joseph

Have a nice day (dude i will not left Street) 

GL.

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 5:22 AM, AsKF^^. said:

Hi , I can help you with the payment of server dont need to give me ftp - co owner - owner nothing 

if u want negociate contact me on skype dolfry.joseph

Have a nice day (dude i will not left Street) 

GL.

untrustworthy

all requirements are still valid, mainly looking for man to help pay host when the server to do is open a campaign admins and much more

Edited by A1S

• 3 months later...