Facebook Twitter Youtube

About spam intention

email-anti-spam-solutions.png

Hello everyone!

I made this thread because I seen many spam intentions in the International Forum - Discussions section. I think you knows about who I speak here.

So, it's about ours members: and .

You can see their work right there (pg1, pg2), of course they try to working here, it's not a problem but when you break one of our important rules, this is bad.

I seen most of yours topics from there are about youtube videos, well you can replace this category (Discussions) with this right category (YouTube) for posting of these kind of subjects.

Any questions you can ask us here.
  • I love it 12

They spamming so much because they want an UP but guys, copy-paste and spamming is not a solution to get an upgrade to journalist or moderator. You have to show us that you are smart and prove that you are capable to have that rank. Have a good day and please stop spamming!

• I love it 2

They spamming so much because they want an UP but guys, copy-paste and spamming is not a solution to get an upgrade to journalist or moderator. You have to show us that you are smart and prove that you are capable to have that rank. Have a good day and please stop spamming!

You can see also there (Resurse, stiinta si tehnologie) another spam intentions. There you can see, three members posted 3-4 topics in a period of 5 minutes, we call this intention as spam. 

• I love it 2

and that is why Journalists need a regulament ... we are working on it ;)

Adm, When i suggested rules about journalists 1 month ago , mr.pulse said that we don't need them and now ur making them just in time bravo, for more info take a look at journalist desk.

And about spamming mr.loading , Finally you evaluated our work , because i see in this forum are to many staff members

and im pretty sure none of them joins to watch our post not even one of them , dont say all. Mr loading i think in your forum work of members its not evaluated what it needs to be , I apologize for "spamming". And about Pulse that said , their are trying for UP (moderator) Mr.Pulse tell me one member that posts to much to be active and doesnt want to get a grade ? For what do you think he posts? , And im pretty sure you got active to get your grade.Dont missunderstand please.

P.S: Im not trying to blame any member here or to harm anyone.

Have a nice day.

• I love it 2

I apologize for "spamming" pulse , dude you said that we are trying to get up grade like jounorlist or (MODERATOR) i'm not doing this thing to get grades in forum. in this forum have many members and staff so all are posting so that all want big grades no they only work in forum and grades will decide by managment of forum and i'm not trying to blame or refuse anyone

P.S: and i'm again saying apologize for spaming and my work is not copy/paste

Have nice day 

1. Loading is right about this !

2. We have many spammer in this forum not only this 2 ! (I was also a spammer)

3. The forums games are full with spam there was a time when i was playing forum games then i pay for that mistake !

4. You both apologize for the spam so i know you both will not do it again !

5. If you want a grade you can get it with helping not spam, help people how much you can and be your self, we need honest people not double face !

Good luck & Have a nice day

• I love it 1