Facebook Twitter Youtube

Officially Leaving.

Scary

Well I was planning to only resign from StreetZM but here it comes that I will resign from the whole community ; the reason for being is that I play other games.

I would like to thank @Javed - @Ghost95V -  @Cunning i really appreciate your trust in me and I hope I never let you guys down. 

You will still see me from time to time in Streetzm server 

I would like to thank these people for the never-ending support; 

@Jaguar  @*Ha©ker'S*  / @Crassto / @revo' / Saci / and im sure theres like 30 more that I cant remember whilst in bed...

Special thanks to Mr.Dr0p & TheMadWolf for being my "best-friends" since ive been playing Streetzm and good luck with the server!

Good Bye Mates!

• I love it 8

Yes..GoodLuck..I know why u leave..maybe we will talk in Skype or Facebook.I will thank u for stand on my side every time but don't forget we will be friend forever.Don't worry i will come in skype just for you! :(  :(  :wub:  :wub:.

P.S:Maybe i will leave to idk..i just feel useless.But for now no it's not the time someone might need me..But goodbye i will miss u :*

• I love it 1

But , :'( why ! omg!!! GoodBye Man i will really miss you   :o

well , i don't want to play cs for a while , +everyone come to streetzm and get co owner with reason he will Help ? this is not what i'm leaving for but it's just a notice.

hehe & i'm your bad friend ryt ... , well i was thought im ur but anyway i wish u a best of luck inwutr udoing

you are not my bad friend , who said that ? =))) Just because I did not mention your name in the list does not mean that you are not my friend :) 

u are the one who bring me up here ,  :wub:

Who`ll cry for you :)) , Man , CounterStrike , CsBlackDevil it`s just a game , a were we have a gaming experience.

Yes , swear me , I`m a bad guy :| , this kink of topics makes us, others sick , it`s disgratiouse. We are about gaming not about things like that.

• I love it 1

Who`ll cry for you :)) , Man , CounterStrike , CsBlackDevil it`s just a game , a were we have a gaming experience.

Yes , swear me , I`m a bad guy :| , this kink of topics makes us, others sick , it`s disgratiouse. We are about gaming not about things like that.

Lol i didn't create this topic to makes someone , i made it just to let u know that i'm leaving , i don't like to leave sudently..