Facebook Twitter Youtube

Request Recruitment

_XAVI_  2015

• Nick: XAVI
  • How old are you?: 25
  • Which Games you play? and for how long?(each of them): cs 1.6 pubg mobail
  • Where are you from?(country and city): Algeria - Dejlfa
  • Describe yourself(at least 50 words):  Well , i am a friendly man with a nice behavior  , I love when someone need the help even in the bad times , and my Favorite team in football are Real Madrid and FC Barcelona and of course i like video games,Wathing TV Walking in the Garden etc ..., my favorite color are : Cyan , and one of the best season  i love is Summer & and the one who i hate is who give me his back and finally I love the moments when my friends tell me this is the day who we are wating for .
  • Note some of your qualities:  I am Serious , Happy , sometimes
  • Tell us some of your defects: I hate when someone who don't belive most of the time , and the worst thnig i hate is Set up
  • Had you before any kind of responsabilities(describe it): Moderator
  • On which category/categories have you been active lately?(describe your activity): the most of my activity is in VGR , Journalists
  • Which category/project you want to care off?: VGame Reviewers , Journalists , Guardians Of Gaming .
  • How well you speak english?(and other languages): (and other languages): English 9/10 , Arabic 10/10 , and also frensh 7/10
  • Do you use TS3? Do you have an active microphone?:  For now i have problem on my ts3 , after i solve the problem i will join the ts3 .
  • For how long can you be active after you get accepted?(days, weeks, months, years): .First .
  • Contact methods: FB . instgram
  • Last request: 

I am quite disappointed in your actions. I previously warned you against copying others' topics, yet my advice seems to have gone unheeded.

You are not currently suited for the Moderator position. Please take the time to read the rules thoroughly and consider reapplying in the future.

BEFORE THE WARNING fEvixawt_o.png

AFTER THE WARNING EMLUNeMQ_o.png