Facebook Twitter Youtube

[Pending] Request Admin 3dy

3dystan_maas

¤ Ваш никнейм: 3dystan__markeloff 

¤ Ваш адрес discord, Steam: Steam: Сообщество Steam :: Obarg.Mokhmad     Discord: name: bachaev009#9494

¤ Возраст (Вы должны быть старше 17 лет): 26

¤ Языки, на которых вы можете говорить: Russian , English , maybe Arabic

¤ Ваше местоположение: Russian Federation, Chechen City Grozny

¤ Опыт работы в качестве администратора: more 8+ years 

¤ Можете ли вы оставаться зрителем или играть в эти часы (с 22:00 до 12:00 PM): Of course no problem !!

¤ Ссылка на часы, которые вы играли на сервере: I came back today, I don't think there's anything to see there)!

¤ Причина, по которой вы хотите стать администратором:  to help the server get rid of those who harm everyone, I don't care at all whether it will be a simple player or an administrator, the main thing is that he knows the rules and does not harm the server and does not make mistakes! I will, as usual, monitor this, I will often come to check that everything is fine on the server!) Sorry of course for my long chatter, but to be honest I would like to get at least owner maximum!

¤ Другая информация по вашему запросу:  I cope with my task very well without any problems, and I have absolutely not forgotten anything, the experience still remains after so many years))  

My Expirience in Csblackdevil.com

Im legend on servers many people know me old)

Members>>>>Helper[Higlifezm]>>>>leave>>>>Moderator[ZmOldshool]>>>>leave>>Semi-god>>>>Elder[Royalzm]>>>>leave>>>

Members>>>>Manager cs 1.6>>>Moderator>>>Semi-god>>>>God>>>Elder>>>Co-owner>>>Owner>>>[Zmnewschool]>>leave>>

Members>>>>Manager cs 1.6>>>>>Elder>>>>>>>>>Co-owner>>>>>>>>>[Streetzm]>>>>>>>>leave>>>>>>>>

Members>>>>Manager cs 1.6>>>>>Pre-manager>>>>>Elder>>>>Co-owner>>>>Owner>>>>>>[Walkingdead]>>>>>leave>>>>>

Members>>>>Manager cs 1.6>>>>>Founder>>>>>>[NewDeadZM]>>>>>>>Farther Will See>>>>>>

Members>>>>Manager cs 1.6>>>>>Co-owner>>>>>Owner-----Founder>>>>[HighlifeZm] after spring 2023 I left since then because the server completely crashed!) But now I'm back and I'll be glad to see you all, I'll be very glad to talk to you My brothers my friends!!

Accepted but Administrator Rank.

I am in charge of supervising and I already have my managers who can tell me who breaks the rules and does not respect them.

Due to your recent activity you do not even reach moderator, you will be given a chance to become Administrator.

If you are interested, talk to me on discord: dark9895

• Dark changed the title to [Pending] Request Admin 3dy