Facebook Twitter Youtube

upgrade application

taishaa_xn

player_time.php?nameb64=dGFpc2hheG4=&host=streetzm.csblackdevil.com:27015&start=-1w&request=02876797540163887

The upgrade guidelines state that you need to be active for a decent amount of time over a two-week period.

Sadly, I’m not seeing enough activity from you, and you only managed to do it in one week.

So, you’ll need to wait at least another week with a satisfactory level of activity before you can request again.

Better Luck Next Time.

Acum 11 ore, Aronus a spus:

player_time.php?nameb64=dGFpc2hheG4=&host=streetzm.csblackdevil.com:27015&start=-1w&request=02876797540163887

The upgrade guidelines state that you need to be active for a decent amount of time over a two-week period.

Sadly, I’m not seeing enough activity from you, and you only managed to do it in one week.

So, you’ll need to wait at least another week with a satisfactory level of activity before you can request again.

Better Luck Next Time.

You came too with the proposal for admin without too many hours played on the server. 

Pro from my side. ✋🏽🫡

• Brainy 1

12 hours ago, Aronus said:

Better Luck Next Time.

Accepted.

Note: Need see you more active in discord please.

• I love it 1

• Dark locked this topic