Facebook Twitter Youtube

Request Recruitment

Mr,SnaPeR

uviTR2Y.png Nick: @Mr,SnaPeR
uviTR2Y.png Real name: Mahmoud
uviTR2Y.png How old are you?:22
uviTR2Y.png Which Games you play? and for how long?(each of them): Cs1.6 5 + PUBG
uviTR2Y.png Where are you from?(country and city): Egyptian
uviTR2Y.png Describe yourself(at least 50 words):I'm a friendly guy who likes to laugh & speak a lot, i've got a lot of friends inside here, the community, as well as outside, the real world, i'm a sport active guy, i practice taekwondo for almost 10 years I love everyone here and I am at the service of anyone here who needs any help. Thank you

uviTR2Y.png Note some of your qualities: i can manage my work 
uviTR2Y.png Tell us some of your defects: My faults: I had a computer that would freeze, and in 3 days I will buy a new computer and it will not have any faults

uviTR2Y.png Had you before any kind of responsabilities(describe it): Yes i am in 3 project VGR, JOURNALISTS, DEVIL HARMONY
uviTR2Y.png On which category/categories have you been active lately?(describe your activity): VGR, JOURNALISTS, DEVIL HARMONY
uviTR2Y.png Which category/project you want to care off?: i like all project 
uviTR2Y.png How well you speak english?(and other languages): 60%
uviTR2Y.png Do you use TS3? Do you have an active microphone?: Yes I am have microphone but im not use ts3 only discord 
uviTR2Y.png For how long can you be active after you get accepted?(days, weeks, months, years): Years 

uviTR2Y.png Contact methods:Whatsapp / fb / insta / steam / TikTok
uviTR2Y.png Last request: The first