Facebook Twitter Youtube

[Gadgets]Engadget Podcast: iPhone 16 and Apple rumors with Bloomberg’s Mark Gurman

GreenBoys

1b13bf90-6684-11ef-979b-595706522faf

Apple is gearing up to launch the iPhone 16 on September 9th, so we've brought on Bloomberg's Mark Gurman to chat about his scoops around Apple's upcoming hardware. We should expect some notable additions, like a dedicated camera button, as well as slightly larger screens on the Pro models. We'll also dive into Apple's robotics efforts — does anyone really want an Apple bot rolling around their home? Finally, we'll discuss Gurman's reporting around Meta's upcoming devices: A cheaper Quest 3 model, as well as a glimpse at prototype AR glasses.
Transcript
Devindra: What's up, Internet, and welcome back to the Engadget Podcast. I'm Senior Editor Devindra Hardawar.

Cherlynn: I'm Deputy Editor Cherlynn Low.

Devindra: This week, it is all about the iPhone 16 rumors. Apple announced the date for their, for their event. It's going to be on a Monday, surprisingly enough. September 9th

Cherlynn: Cherlynn?

Yes, September 9th Monday for the first time, which is super exciting. It's, well, for the first time in a while, I guess.

Devindra: In a long time. Typically, it's like a Tuesday. But yes, we have a special guest on to talk about those. And yeah, we've got some news as well. But we've got a lot of rumors to dive into.
https://www.engadget.com/mobile/smartphones/engadget-podcast-iphone-16-and-apple-rumors-with-bloombergs-mark-gurman-113100676.html