Contact(Steam, TS3, Discord etc): discord and steam
Experience in Adobe Photoshop(Months or years): 2 years

Obligatory attach your Gallery link (If you have one): 

Any other editing program you use?: after effects
What version of Photoshop do you use?: cs6
In what section you have your most contribution?: request
Have you read all the rules from each section?: yes

How many hours you want to dedicate to forum & gfx?: 2 or 3

➥Do you agree that once accepted, you need dedicate a few hours of your daily time to the forum/gfx/ts3: of course

➥Do you agree that once accepted, we as a team need to communicate more so we know each other's time: yeah

➥Do you agree that once accepted, we 100% need a way of contacting you, either is from forum's PM, TS3, Discord or any other contact method: yeah
What can you say about you that will make us interested about your Photoshop skills & experience?(Minimum 10 words): I need to improve on the gift issue since I'm very bad but other than that I would say that I edit decently

• I love it 1

Hello Inmortal,

I saw your works, they are pretty decent to be honest, you still have some issues in typography, your colors aren't well managed as well.

Yet, you have got some nice works, I won't give a Pro/Contra, I would like to see what's the results on Dark's image.

Also, I suggest you follow the Tutorials area, as a starter, I really strongly suggest to just copy/paste, don't be too creative... keep working over and over until you reach a level in which once you see a stock, you know what you are going to do.

Another thing is, try to find some good resources, you can find stocks, texts and more in Designers resources area. Good luck tho!