Facebook Twitter Youtube

[Accepted] Request unban zDxmon

zDxmon

¤ Numele tău:zDxmon

¤ IP-ul dvs. - Adresa:92.80.195.22 | STEAM_0:1:556337366 | Romania | Draganesti-Olt

¤ Dvs. Steam - ID:

¤ Motivul pentru care ați fost interzis:strafe

¤ Administratorul care v-a interzis:7aMoDi

¤ Momentul la care ați fost interzis:you said 2 times i make strafe even ur teammates said i make strafe is the exact same problem like necro if u have wood pc dont told other people do strafe if i use my a and d slowly and get speed not my problem make a command to dont let u do strafe on server or put fps max on server not my problem and this amodi have a problem with me i see ur banlist only ban for strafe and sgs man u banned a guy who made a duck and said he make sgs u seriosly if i do a little a d dosent mean i do strafe man i cant just stay like a bot or to run from zombie i just keep parachute and a and i get speed dont ban for strafe anymore if u dont know what that is if its like that you wolud ban all server for strafe 😄 happy new year

¤ Dovezi - (Captură de ecran/Demo):he post it when im doing "strafe" 🙂

• Haha 2

As usual, trivial, ridiculous and worthless arguments. 😄
Stay away from arguments by ( wood pc, fps_max like: 50, you don't know strafe ) Everyone in NewLifeZM knows you made strafe,

And Ninja already have banned you because of Strafe before in 1 jan of this year, And don't act like you don't know or do drama please it will not working,

And you say most of the people you blocked don't do Strafe or sgs just slow D + A or Duck Also, this is a trivial argument why?

Because they already do strafe or SGS, and when I record or be spectator they will stop like you And they become as a cute players just playing and so sad I banned them without reason omg why this drama bro come on 😞

you know and I know you were strafing, Ninja have banned you before, and I have warned you 2 times and you said sorry, and then make yourself cute player, but when I left or any admin afk or leaving you doing strafe asf.

Strafe or SGS This does not mean that you should fly and walk at very high speed no you're wrong, This does not mean that you should stay longer at a faster speed no man this is NewLifeZM not DeathRun server,

And honestly, you are very smart, why and how?
When I'm recording or going into spectator mode, You are pretending to be normal and not doing strafe.

I tried to record you, but you were smarter than me actually,
Because if you really weren't doing a strafe, you would have shown from the beginning that you were normal, and not been confused when I was recoring.

7 minutes ago, zDxmon said:

even necro do the same why u dont ban him a lot of people do the same u dont ban them why u ban me ?

Necro doesn't do this, stop defending yourself using Necro's name.

Because this will not benefit you or make the managers pity you.

• I love it 1

9 minutes ago, zDxmon said:

next time when i see u play i make a record and see u strafe ok?

I told you in advance, it is not a requirement that you strafe for a long time and fly and walk very quickly on the map 

This is not necessary for us to consider it as such Strafe, or keep pressing Duck + A + D to know this is SGS, no man this is ridiculous.

You do a strafe when you become a zombie, and sometimes something simple so as not to attract the manager's attention.

But my eyes are wide open when I'm around, so don't make yourself weak.

Bro can you stop this, you always strafing and the admins warned you many times, and i saw you but the admins always saying give him a chance, its not 7amodi's fault its your fault, everyday all admins warning from strafing 1000 times 

WHEN  IM ZM AND SOMEONE FLY WITH JET I FOLLOW HIM AND OF COURSE I GET SPEED AND U SAID IM STRAFE MAN THIS MAKE NO SENSE AND ACTUALLY WHEN SOMEONE SHOOT YOU IF U TURN THEY WILL THROW U AWAY AND GET MORE SPEED THAN GO INTO A HUMAN HIT 

21 minutes ago, zDxmon said:

man shut up play no one ask u 

I actually was giving you a chance and unban you because I don’t want players to hate the server I like the players to play and enjoy 

but when I saw your behaviour i really backed down to unban you. 

3 minutes ago, zDxmon said:

i dont say to you shut up i said to belingam after i help he like to come against me this is cool?

Bro you are strafing and i have to do my job if you gave me ammo yesterday that mean that i cant ban you or talking seriously with you??! 

5 minutes ago, zDxmon said:

i dont say to you shut up i said to belingam after i help he like to come against me this is cool?

do not talk like that with me, im not joking with you and im not your friend,  and im not asking you to give  me ammo you gived me by yourself

Edited by Bellingham