Facebook Twitter Youtube

[Ended] - FREE V.I.P | NewLifeZM Competition

image.png.f1207cbd1f29759d0006de6d699ab548.png

Hello everyone! It's me, I_LOVE_CATS. I was thinking lately of doing a giveaway and i believe the timing is now better than ever. I'm going to keep it really simple for you! 

I will personally giveaway a V.I.P access to one random player for the rest of the summer (2 months) with the additional VM (VIP MENU). 

image.png.cfa91212194626d597d302bff0e4d95d.png

The only thing you have to do is to write down the NICKNAME you use in our SERVER under this topic !

The Competition will end in 2/7/2023 (JULY). I will personaly spin a WHEEL OF NAMES and whoever's the name gets picked, that person will be the WINNER! 

The winner will have to contact either @Wesker9 or @VollmeR  on FORUM or DISCORD to give them information for his/her V.I.P access. 

NOTE: YOU CANNOT ENTER THE COMPETITION IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A VIP RIGHT NOW ! ! !

image.png.cfa91212194626d597d302bff0e4d95d.png

YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY AGAIN TO WIN MORE GIFTS BECAUSE I WILL DO EXTRA GIVEAWAYS IN THE NEAR FUTURE, SO STAY TUNED!  

GOOD LUCK ! ! ! 

• I love it 10