[Rejected] Requset Admin - Crazy

CrazyMan.

¤ Your Nickname (same as in forum): Crazy
¤ Your Address Skype, facebook: Haim Abayev
¤ Age:15
¤ Languages That You Can Speak:english hebrew russian
¤ Your Location: israel
¤ Experience As Admin (last server GT link): along before 2 years ago 
¤ Can You Stay Spectator Or Playing Between These Hours (24:00 To 12:00 PM): yes

¤ Link Of Hours You Played On Server ( CLICK HERE You Must Write Your Nickname)https://www.gametracker.com/player/Crazy/135.125.249.129:27015/
¤ Reason That You Want To Be Admin:to help the server make sure evry one doing like the rulse
¤ Are you on our NewLifeZM discord server and will you be active in the NewLife Staff-Chat channel ( Link ) ?:yes

¤ Password/key for admin[ Read The Rules to find it] :Newlifezm2023

CONTRA

i Just Dont Know You That Much !

I Havent Seen You In Server Regularly !

Your Activity Is Too Low You Have Played Only 2 Days ! 

Make 200 min Daily To Request For An Admin And FollowThe Rules Respect The Rules ! 

Try Again Next Time 

Good Luck !

BEST REGARDS

ERTUGRUL 

• Like 1

Hi @CrazyMan. , i`ve been reviewing you`re request and i`m sadly going to inform you that you`re request for admin has been rejected and the main reason it`s not enough activity.

Please don`t be dissapointed as this is not an end , just improve you`re activity and be constant with it and most probably you will get it next time. (You are now alloweed to do a new request after 7-14 days) 

T/C.

Best wishes and kind regards Dragos.