Facebook Twitter Youtube

[Accepted]Request Admin

SHELL123

¤ Pseudonim (la fel ca pe forum): SHELL
¤ Adresa ta Skype, facebook: nu o folosesc 
¤ Vârsta: 17
¤ Limbi pe care le poți vorbi: engleză, turcă 
¤ Locația ta:  Macedonia, Tetovo

¤ Experiență ca administrator: am folosit pentru a fi un administrator aici, dar a fost offline și m-am întors aici
¤ Puteți rămâne spectator sau jucați între aceste ore (24:00 - 12:00): Da 

¤ Link of Hours la care ați jucat pe server:  https://www.gametracker .com/player/SHELL/135.125.249.129:27015/
¤ Motivul pentru care doriți să fiți administrator: Ajutați pe toți și ajutați serverul
¤ Sunteți pe serverul nostru de discuții NewLifeZM și veți fi activ pe canalul NewLife Staff-Chat ( Link ) ?:Da  
¤ Parolă/cheie pentru  administrator[ Read The Rules to find it] :Newlifezm2023

Hi @SHELL123, i will have to give you a contra , and the reason it's mostly due to the lack of trust i have for you , you've done 3 previous request's and all of them have been rejected , due to the activity on the server , you haven't read the rules propertly and didn't respect a 7 days waiting time to make a new request. 

Best wishes and kind regards Dragos.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

tbh thats an AMAZING activity !

BUT!

its because u are afk all the time ......i dont mind that but admins should checking the server from an hour to another ....

well ......i didnt see u playing so i can say u follow rules .....or do anything .....but based on ur activity 

i will give u PRO !