Facebook Twitter Youtube

[Software] HBO GO costs more

Angrry.exe™

I told you some time ago that I signed up for Netflix and gave up HBO. As a result, I am not very aware of all the news about that platform.

Starting yesterday, the online video content platform increased its subscription by one euro: "We want to inform you that the subscription price will be changed. Your monthly subscription will increase from 2.99 euros/month to 3.99 euros/month. This change will be implemented on the first billing after November 21. If you are currently benefiting from a promotional period, after its end the new price will be applied", sounds the notification sent to customers who have purchased an EXCLUSIVE subscription on the online platform. The increase does not apply to TV package subscriptions to HBO channels, which have the online option activated at no cost. The increase comes at a time when other players in the field have made similar moves, the last being Netflix, a few months ago. In addition, Disney + and Apple TV + are going to make their debut soon, the first one next month. I think that this increase also aims to amortize future losses.

inregistrare-cont-HBO-Go-Romania-21.png?

• I love it 2