Facebook Twitter Youtube

Introduction Mous'CSBD

¤ Nickname: Mous'CSBD

¤ Name: Gabriel Añez

¤ Age: 21

¤ Country: Venezuela

¤ City:  Maracaibo

¤ Favorite Games: CS 1.6 - GTA S.A Multiplayer - GTA V Multiplayer - MU Online. 

¤ Favorite Shows:   Acapulco Shore - Los Simpson - And Serie of Netflix

¤ Favorite Movies: Many

¤ Favorite Songs / Favorite genre:  Reggaeton - Electro VIP - Afro Aleteo - And Romantic

¤ What would you like to do in life: Being an enterprising person, and meeting many important people

¤ Favorite actor - why ?:  Brian O'Conner - I really like sports cars, and I'm excited about racing, even though they're fictional from their movie.

¤ Favorite actress - why ?:  Mia Khalifa - He makes good movies haha

¤ Do you smoke? / What brand of cigarettes do you smoke: No, i don't smoke

¤ Favorite alcoholic drink:  Many

¤ Favorite juice:  fruit shake

¤ In what country would you like to live:  EE.UU

¤ Favorite football team:  FC Barcelona

¤ Car models:  Bugga: lamborghini Murcielago

¤ A brief description about you:  I am an enthusiastic person, I am kind, correct in my things, I am fair, and responsible, I really like everything in the field of computing. I am a DJ, I like music and encourage people a lot

¤ How did you find NewLifeZm?:  

I have been in the CsBlackdevil.com community for many years, and I have met many people who are now great members of the community, and they have invited me to participate in their servers as a guest.

¤ If you won 1 million dollars, what would be the first thing you do?:  Help others, as God commands

• I love it 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...