Facebook Twitter Youtube

» Request Acces.

Dexter.

Contact(Steam, TS3, Discord etc): root@linux.org
Experience in Adobe Photoshop(Months or years): 5 years.

Obligatory attach your Gallery link (If you have one):  I don't have a well-defined portfolio yet because I come from another community, and all the works bear the watermark of that community, I'm trying to find something without, I can also accept a test and do for CSBD.

Any other editing program you use?: Only Photoshop
What version of Photoshop do you use?: 2022 macOS.
In what section you have your most contribution?: -
Have you read all the rules from each section?: Yes.

How many hours you want to dedicate to forum & gfx?: I can resolve all the requests.

➥Do you agree that once accepted, you need dedicate a few hours of your daily time to the forum/gfx/ts3: Yes.

➥Do you agree that once accepted, we as a team need to communicate more so we know each other's time: Yes.

➥Do you agree that once accepted, we 100% need a way of contacting you, either is from forum's PM, TS3, Discord or any other contact method: Yes.
What can you say about you that will make us interested about your Photoshop skills & experience?(Minimum 10 words):  I am a motivated, dedicated and serious person. I love playing around in photoshop for a very long time! I hope to get a chance and make a nice team!

I found a work without watermark.

FHAMi5f.png.b5d8288b94d92570f3dea8690471

string.pngIFSAC.png

Acum 7 ore, Edward- a spus:

I saw in other communities as a gfx designer.. and that's going kinda bad, since you work for several communities.. and it can cause some fights there.. For me its contra.. Till you get removed from your rank in the other community 😉 

I don't see the logic where the problem could be that I have the function of designer on several communities, as long as I wanted to give you a helping hand on the gfx side as well. If it is not possible, it is fine.

• I love it 1

2 hours ago, Dexter. said:

I don't see the logic where the problem could be that I have the function of designer on several communities, as long as I wanted to give you a helping hand on the gfx side as well. If it is not possible, it is fine.

i think u be a loyal to CSBD i don't have a problem if you learn or get some thing new from other community helping to make you a better designer i will be happy to share it with us.
but i agree @Edward- because  we like our members work just with us i hope you understand me what i want to say i will give you a chance but you need improve your interst and activity

@axelxcapo @-Sn!PeR-