Facebook Twitter Youtube

Request Recruitment [SOLUTIONED]

-Kendrie™

uviTR2Y.png Nick: Kendrie
uviTR2Y.png Real name: kendre
uviTR2Y.png How old are you?: 18
uviTR2Y.png Which Games you play? and for how long?(each of them): Oldrunescape, Lol, cs 1.6 (8h)
uviTR2Y.png Where are you from?(country and city): Venezuela, Maracaibo
uviTR2Y.png Describe yourself(at least 50 words): I am a party animal, more or less tall, skinny, brunette, I do sports specifically baseball I go out a lot to parties I work I am a good person att Kendrie 🙂
uviTR2Y.png Note some of your qualities: I'm serious about things if I can't pss I give up, active, useful, I like to do things well
uviTR2Y.png Tell us some of your defects: I am antiparabolic I do not pay attention to anything unless I care

uviTR2Y.png Had you before any kind of responsabilities(describe it): that has to do with csbd: I have always helped in many cs sv and I know a lot about the forum it is not my first account
uviTR2Y.png On which category/categories have you been active lately?(describe your activity): DH-M CS 1.6
uviTR2Y.png Which category/project you want to care off?: in which I have the most knowledge, I mean DH OR M CS 1.6
uviTR2Y.png How well you speak english?(and other languages): Spanish/I understand English but I don't speak it
uviTR2Y.png Do you use TS3? Do you have an active microphone?: Si/No have michophone
uviTR2Y.png For how long can you be active after you get accepted?(days, weeks, months, years): I am from Venezuela for my years but with the light it is difficult it goes away for days

uviTR2Y.png Contact methods: FB/Whatsapp/
uviTR2Y.png Last request: my first req actually

as you can see read in other applications you need to have several projects to be able to join our staff, you must do a lot of activity and show that you really deserve this #Moderator position that you want so much, join other projects, read the community rules and come back soon and if you comply with these things I can give you my #PRO for the moment I will have to give you  CONTRA , good luck and happy day

:contra:

Sorry!.

• I love it 3
  • Brainy 1

4 hours ago, GeN-X said:

as you can see read in other applications you need to have several projects to be able to join our staff, you must do a lot of activity and show that you really deserve this #Moderator position that you want so much, join other projects, read the community rules and come back soon and if you comply with these things I can give you my #PRO for the moment I will have to give you  CONTRA , good luck and happy day

Sorry!.

you are right but, but I have a lot of experience in the csbd and I am very interested I will be able to help you as far as I can att kendrie

• Premium
5 hours ago, Meh Rez vM ! ♫ said:

I personally belive in what i see everyone can say the same thing , some people mean it and really wants to but that is not enough you need to prove that to us, others just say it to get what they want 

You never ask the rank first then start helping and making activity but the opposite of that , you start helping first and earn good place and reputation then ask for the rank . 

In short you Currently do not have the requirements needed to be join the staff.

I agree with you man !

10 hours ago, メκᴇɳᴆʀɪᴇ™ said:

you are right but, but I have a lot of experience in the csbd and I am very interested I will be able to help you as far as I can att kendrie

As you already read from Vinicius, Mehrez and Gen. They are right. 

This has to be fair for everyone, so you can back when you show interest in CSBD. (Join in some proyects, make activity in them, proposal, etc.)

Rejected.

VI4At7g.png

• I love it 2
  • Like 1