Facebook Twitter Youtube

[Gadgets] Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3, analysis after a month of use: an impressive mobile not suitable for all audiences

MussicOnPro!

1366_2000.jpg

Samsung's commitment to folding mobile phones has been consolidated this year with a new generation of its two formats: on the one hand the Galaxy Z Flip3 with that more 'lifestyle' approach and on the other the Galaxy Z Fold3, the star folding that puts the focus on productivity and multimedia experience.

Last year I was able to analyze the Galaxy Z Flip and this year I repeated with the Galaxy Z Flip3, a format that I was skeptical of, but that after trying it managed to conquer me. However, until now I had not been able to test the Fold beyond tinkering with it briefly at the IFA 2019 fair. I have finally been able to make up for it and have spent a month with the Galaxy Z Fold3 as my main mobile. This has been my experience.

LINK: https://www.xataka.com/analisis/samsung-galaxy-z-fold3-opiniones-analisis-30-dias-uso