Facebook Twitter Youtube

[Gadgets] How Much Would It Cost To Switch All Your Gadgets To Apple?

Love Pulse

How Much Would It Cost To Switch All Your Gadgets To Apple?

Every time Apple launches a new product, I get that much closer to a switch over to the other side. Android is fun and much more open to suggestions. However, those same suggestions make it its vulnerability. Que the switch over to the Apple side.

With Apple, we get less freedom but more security and the pride of saying I own an Apple device. Not to mention the A14 Bionic Chip and the new M1 power shell. With those in mind all that worries me now is the cost. I know it's something that affects most of you too. So, lets talk about it.
ENTRY LEVEL PURCHASES
If you are going to switch, you might as well start strong with the

iPhone 11 that costs between KES 73,000 and KES 100,00. This depends on the amount of storage you get.
Then you can move on to the MacBook Air, the 2019 model that costs between KES 90,000 – 110,000
For the Apple Watch, you can look for the SE that costs KES 37,000
Airpods are also a good bet at KES 17,000
Check This Out: Best Laptops For Students - Q1 2019
On a good day, that brings your total up to about KES 240,000 for your entry level move.

MID-LEVEL PURCHASES
If you are feeling a tad philanthropic, you can spring for the iPhone 12 for KES 115,000
Then you can move on to the MacBook Air, the M1 2020 model that costs KES 125,000
As for the Apple Watch, you can look for the series 6 aluminum that costs KES 50,000
The Airpods Pro are also a good bet at KES 25,000
This brings it up to a total of 315,000

HIGH END PURCHASES
This one is for the money bags. Get ready to give all you have. We'll even add the iPad and the Airpods Max in this one.

Go for the iPhone 12 Pro Max that costs 135,000
Then you can move on to the MacBook Pro, the M1 2020 model that costs KES 170,000
As for the Apple Watch, you can look for the Series 6 (stainless steel) that costs KES 61,000
The Airpods Max are also a good bet at KES 85,000
iPad Pro 11 2021, KES 105,000
That comes to a total of KES 556,000 on a good day. Of course you don't have to buy them all in one day but then again it's good to know all about your future investments.