Facebook Twitter Youtube

Request Recruitment [Solutioned]

x_(toxix-boy)_x

Nick:  
uviTR2Y.png Real name: Rayane Menari 
uviTR2Y.png How old are you?
: 17
uviTR2Y.png Which Games you play? and for how long?(each of them): Cs 1.6, 4-5 hours per day
uviTR2Y.png Where are you from?(country and city): Algerine - Tipaza
uviTR2Y.png Describe yourself(at least 50 words): hi am Rayane Menari I am determined and I never give up until I get something right and I get on well with all kinds of people,“I like to keep a positive attitude.and “Hard work doesn't bother me.and “I enjoy facing challenges.”

uviTR2Y.png Note some of your qualities: I like to be responsible and do everything well without making any mistakes.

uviTR2Y.png Tell us some of your defects:My Defects are that I sometimes find it difficult to let go of a project. I am the biggest critic of my own work. I can always find something that needs improvement or change. To help myself improve in this area,

uviTR2Y.png Had you before any kind of responsabilities(describe it):  I have a Manager on the server OLDLIFEZM
uviTR2Y.png On which category/categories have you been active lately?(describe your activity): Manger in sv in Cs1.6
uviTR2Y.png Which category/project you want to care off?(choose from THIS LIST): Journlists and Devil Memory
uviTR2Y.png How well you speak english?(and other languages): 100% arabic 60% English 
uviTR2Y.png Do you use TS3? Do you have an active microphone?: Yes
uviTR2Y.png Contact methods: Forum - TS3

Edited by -Dark
Closed

Hello @x_(toxix-boy)_x you are not ready yet . check this ,

og85KIO.png
Conditions

• 200 posts(done based on proper content)
    • proper content stands for posts made inside projects categories not at Fun & Entertainment

So join our project and try to help our community and then make a request Good Luck .

image.png.6605541c1fdcdaf5a69cc71c8a450727.png

Our Projects :  GFX - Designers / Guardians Of Gaming / Journalist  / Devil Harmony / Gamblers / Dealers  Vgame Reviewers

• I love it 2

14 minutes ago, Q e L I said:

Idk if im allowed to give my thoughts here but 

U didnt even read the rules cuse rules say 

200 posts(done based on proper content)

• proper content stands for posts made inside projects categories not at Fun & Entertainment

Its the first rule so this make's me belive that u didnt read them 

#C   O   N   T   R   A

Mate, only staff can comment here. Dont forget that, read rules to avoid problems

• I love it 1

17 minutes ago, Nikhel Nice said:

og85KIO.png
Conditions

So join our project and try to help our community and then make a request Good Luck .

Our Projects :  GFX - Designers / Guardians Of Gaming / Journalist  / Devil Harmony / Gamblers / Dealers  Vgame Reviewers

Contra

• I love it 2

33 minutes ago, Nikhel Nice said:

og85KIO.png
Conditions

Come back in 30 days and improve your activity in our community.

XwUYJ4F.png

• I love it 4