Facebook Twitter Youtube

Name changing

SteveN*

Hello, there is already a use called - Dark andmy name is -Dark(without the space in-between - and name).

If its possible to remove the - and be just Dark. 

Edited by Angrry.exe™
Verbal Warning For Post-Hunt [Read Rules]

Hello 

first thing you didn't respect Model of this Section . thats means Your request will be Rejected.

• Failure to comply posting Model leads to closing the topic.

second thing your title is not clear ! .

• Make the Title very clear, for example [Problem with posting] or [Server hosting error] or [Can't see signature] etc...

third thing . you are in wrong section . You should make a Support ticket 

Note made a whole topic here !.

This section Only for people who need serious Help !.. Staff members have important things to do. so Don't wast our time please   Understood? great. i hope that this is last time i see you doing such things like this .

• The topic must be only related to this Community [community, servers, hosting offerings, counter-strike [CS:GO], teamspeak, organization, events] etc...

T/C

STAFF - CSBD

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Blackfire said:

Hello 

first thing you didn't respect Model of this Section . thats means Your request will be Rejected.

•  Failure to comply posting Model leads to closing the topic.

second thing your title is not clear ! .

• Make the Title very clear, for example [Problem with posting] or [Server hosting error] or [Can't see signature] etc...

third thing . you are in wrong section . You should make a Support ticket 

Note made a whole topic here !.

This section Only for people who need serious Help !.. Staff members have important things to do. so Don't wast our time please   Understood? great. i hope that this is last time i see you doing such things like this .

•  The topic must be only related to this Community [community, servers, hosting offerings, counter-strike [CS:GO], teamspeak, organization, events] etc...

T/C

STAFF - CSBD

1. Respect the Model 

Your Nickname:
Your Problem:
Screenshot:

The topic must be only related to this Community [community, servers, hosting offerings, counter-strike [CS:GO], teamspeak, organization, events] etc...

Topic closed

• I love it 1