Facebook Twitter Youtube

[REJECTED] request admen

Al%MdAmeR

¤ Your Nickname: Al MdAmeR
¤ Your Address Skype, Steam: https://web.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100027920526841
¤ Age(you must have or higher than 14 years):19 ana 
¤ Languages That You Can Speak:
 english, espagnol, france, arabic
¤ Your Location: Algeria 
¤ Experience As Admin:  3 year 
¤ Can You Stay Spectator Or Playing Between These Hours (22:00 To 12:00 PM): yes ai can 
¤ Link Of Hours You Played On Server (Click Here You Must Write Your Nickname?https://www.gametracker.com/player/Al MdAmeR/178.32.241.12:27015/
¤ Reason That You Want To Be Admin: help the server  
¤ Password [Required - Read The Rules] :CiprianLoveAll

Zombie - NEWLIFEZM

b_350_20_FFAD41_E98100_000000_591F11.png

* Thanks for needing admen  when your mind grows I'll do reguest 

* children 

* i have the advantage that you all hate me 

bay all            

Zombie - STREETZM

Contra!!

Lock activity!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Al%MdAmeR said:

* children 

bay all            

no its the tru man... u was vry bad admin asking ammos bad words...

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Al%MdAmeR said:

* children 

bay all            

Zombie - STREETZM

We do not hate you, you can not be ADM with that activity and without reading the rules, you need to tearn, and i am 20 years old i am not a child ?

• Haha 1