Facebook Twitter Youtube

Problem cs 1.6

• Your Nickname:Adrix
  • Your Problem:When i join any sv it cannot join and says fake protocol.
  • Screenshot:Sorry For Screen Shot..

"GoldSRC Unicode patch (v0.2) initialized 
] connect 51.77.150.51:27016
NET Ports:  server 27015, client 27005
Server IP address 192.168.171.1:27015
Connecting to 51.77.150.51:27016...
Trying p48/auth3/revEmu... 
REJECTED : STEAM validation rejected 
Connecting to 51.77.150.51:27016 ...
Trying p47/auth3/SteamEmu... 
REJECTED : This server is using a newer protocol ( 48 ) than your client ( 47 ) . You should check for updates to your client. 
Connecting to 51.77.150.51:27016 ...
Connecting to 51.77.1"

I guess the issue is that your currently installed game version is not supported by the server that you're trying to connect,

Try to install newer versions of the game, I can't guarantee that this will solve the issue but give it a try. 

26 minutes ago, Walker ;x said:

Hello good day

i think this tutorial will help you

if this don't work you need to download new counter strike 

16 minutes ago, nexy. said:

I guess the issue is that your currently installed game version is not supported by the server that you're trying to connect,

Try to install newer versions of the game, I can't guarantee that this will solve the issue but give it a try. 

3 minutes ago, **|NeVer B@cK Down|** said:

By seeing your problem its seems like you have older version on CS Try n download New Version It will work 
G/l

Problem Solved!

T.C

The problem is Dproto...The Server accept players only Steam ON (Cs 1.6) you use a non steam cs 1.6....The server use 2 steam patches:Only Steam & Non-Steam...Use Non-Steam if you want players non-steam & steam connect on your server or use Steam Only for connect players with cs 1.6 on Steam.

GL!

1 minute ago, Kompact said:

The problem is Dproto...The Server accept players only Steam ON (Cs 1.6) you use a non steam cs 1.6....The server use 2 steam patches:Only Steam & Non-Steam...Use Non-Steam if you want players non-steam & steam connect on your server or use Steam Only for connect players with cs 1.6 on Steam.

GL!

i had asked problem solved!