Facebook Twitter Youtube

Problem cs

KinnmVZLA

I recommend this following video options:

nvBMAby.png

Above all, pay close attention if your computer has a good graphics card, even though my PC has good requiirements, I always use this mode (Software) for sure, many times the Counter Strike crashed by unexpected errors, try to play with these video options and see if your pc accepts it ?

DCLJfyq.png

Regards Your dear Celtix ?

Hello , you can solve this problem follow my steps

this may be because your counter is missing a file in the cstrike folder or in the others you have, you just have to uninstall your cs and reinstall it with the original installer HERE

After you have installed them, go to the cs folder and verify that all the files are complete, and with that you can solve your problem

Regards Garrix.

15 hours ago, #Wittels- said:

Hello dude!

watch these videos, I hope you can help.

Click here or here.

Regards Wittles-

15 hours ago, Mr.SnaPeR said:

i think the wrong is from your cs 

you can try to download the original CS 

here

i hope that it is good and will help you

if this didnt work 

be active in  this post and say if it solve or not 

Regards !!

14 hours ago, Blexfraptor said:

Hi dude, this problem started to happen to me these days
To have this problem solved, undo your cs and reinstall if it does not work to download the original cs

regards!!

Blexfraptor

12 hours ago, [N]ico said:

Hello Friend, i can give you some clarifications about what your computer is currently damaged, as shown on your screen!

Counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe problems can be attributed to corrupt or missing files, invalid registry entries associated with Counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe, 
or a virus / malware infection. this is because of their usefulness and ubiquity, EXE files are commonly used as a method of delivery for virus / malware infection. Often, viruses will be disguised as a benign EXE file (such as counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe) and distributed through SPAM email or malicious websites, which can then infect your computer when executed (eg. when you double-click the EXE file). 

What Are EXE Files?
EXE ("executable") files, such as counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe, are files that contain step-by-step instructions that a computer follows to carry out a function. When you "double-click" an EXE file, your computer automatically executes these instructions designed by a software developer (eg. InstallShield Software Corporation) to run a program (eg. InstallShield) on your PC.

Every software application on your PC uses an executable file - your web browser, word processor, spreadsheet program, etc. - making it one of the most useful kinds of files in the Windows operating system. Without executable files like counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe, you wouldn't be able to use any programs on your PC.

In addition, viruses can infect, replace, or corrupt existing EXE files, which can then lead to error messages when InstallShield or related programs are executed. Thus, any executable files that you download to your PC should be scanned for viruses before opening - even if you think it is from a reputable source.

These EXE error message can appear during program installation, while a counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe-related software program (eg. InstallShield) is running, during Windows startup or shutdown, or even during the installation of the Windows operating system. Keeping track of when and where your counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe error occurs is a critical piece of information in troubleshooting the problem.

Recommendation : Scan your PC for counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe registry corruption

How To Fix Counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe Errors

⚠️ Caution : i do not recommend downloading counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe from "EXE download" sites. These sites distribute EXE files that are unapproved by the official counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe file developer, and can often be bundled with virus-infected or other malicious files. If you require a copy of counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe, it is recommended that you obtain it directly from InstallShield Software Corporation.

Below is a list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe problems. These troubleshooting steps get progressively more difficult and time consuming, so i strongly recommend attempting them in ascending order to avoid unnecessary time and effort.

Step 1: Repair Registry Entries Associated with InstallShield
Step 2: Conduct a Full Malware Scan of Your PC
Step 3: Utilize Windows System Restore to "Undo" Recent System Changes
Step 4: Uninstall and Reinstall the InstallShield Program Associated with Counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe
Step 5: Run Windows System File Checker ("sfc /scannow")
Step 6: Install All Available Windows Updates
Step 7: Perform a Clean Installation of Windows

⚠️ Caution : Unless you an advanced PC user, I DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. i do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.

to manually repair your Windows registry, first you need to create a backup by exporting a portion of the registry related to counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe (eg. InstallShield):

1. Click the Start button.
  2. Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
  3. While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
  4. You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
  5. Click Yes.
  6. A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
  7. Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
  8. In the Registry Editor, select the counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe-related key (eg. InstallShield) you want to back up.
  9. From the File menu, choose Export.
  10. In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the InstallShield backup key.
  11. In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "InstallShield Backup".
  12. In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
  13. Click Save.
  14. The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
  15. You now have a backup of your counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe-related registry entry.

The next steps in manually editing your registry will not be discussed in this article due to the high risk of damaging your system. If you would like to learn more about manual registry editing.

? i do not claim any responsibility for the results of the actions taken from the content below - complete these tasks at your own risk.

is a chance that your counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe error could be related to a malware infection on your PC. These malicious intruders can damage, corrupt, or even delete EXE-related files. Furthermore, there's a possibility that the counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe error you are experiencing is related to a component of the malicious program itself.

? Tip : If you do not already have a malware protection program installed, i highly recommend using Emsisoft Anti-Malware. They offer a malware removal guarantee that is not offered by other security software.

Windows System Restore allows you to "go back in time" with your PC to help fix your counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe problems. System Restore can return your PC's system files and programs back to a time when everything was working fine. This can potentially help you avoid hours of troubleshooting headaches associated with EXE errors.

?️ Please Note : Using System Restore will not affect your documents, pictures, or other data.

To use System Restore (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10):

2. In the search box, type "System Restore" and hit ENTER.
  3. In the results, click System Restore.
  4. Enter any administrator passwords (if prompted).
  5. Follow the steps in the Wizard to choose a restore point.
  6. Restore your computer.

Step 4: Uninstall and Reinstall the InstallShield Program Associated with Counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe

if your counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe error is related to a specific program, reinstalling InstallShield-related software could be the answer.

Instructions for Windows 7 and Windows Vista:

1. Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button.
  2. Click Control Panel on the right side menu.
  3. Click Programs.
  4. Click Programs and Features.
  5. Locate counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe-associated program (eg. InstallShield) under the Name column.
  6. Click on the InstallShield-associated entry.
  7. Click the Uninstall button on the top menu ribbon.
  8. Follow the on-screen directions to complete the uninstallation of your counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe-associated program.

Instructions for Windows XP:

2. Click Control Panel.
  3. Click Add or Remove Programs.
  4. Locate counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe-associated program (eg. InstallShield) under the list of Currently Installed Programs.
  5. Click on the InstallShield-associated entry.
  6. Click the Remove button on the right side.
  7. Follow the on-screen directions to complete the uninstallation of your counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe-associated program.

Instructions for Windows 8:

1. Hover the cursor in the bottom left of the screen to produce the Start Menu image.
  2. Right-Click to bring up the Start Context Menu.
  3. Click Programs and Features.
  4. Locate counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe-associated program (eg. InstallShield) under the Name column.
  6. Click the Uninstall/Change on the top menu ribbon.
  7. Follow the on-screen directions to complete the uninstallation of your counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe-associated program.

After you have successfully uninstalled your counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe-associated program (eg. InstallShield), reinstall the program according to the InstallShield Software Corporation instructions.

? Tip : If you are positive that your EXE error is related to a specific InstallShield Software Corporation program, uninstalling and reinstalling your counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe-related program will likely be the solution to your problem.

System File Checker is a handy tool included with Windows that allows you scan for and restore corruptions in Windows system files (including those related to counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe). If System File Checker finds a problem with your EXE or other critical system file, it will attempt to replace the problematic files automatically.

To run System File Checker (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10):

5. Click Yes.
  7. Type "sfc /scannow" and hit ENTER.
  8. System File Checker will begin scanning for counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe and other system file problems (be patient - the system scan may take a while).

Microsoft is constantly updating and improving Windows system files that could be associated with counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe. Sometimes resolving your EXE problems maybe as simple as updating Windows with the latest Service Pack or other patch that Microsoft releases on an ongoing basis.

To check for Windows Updates (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10):

2. Type "update" into the search box and hit ENTER.
  3. The Windows Update dialog box will appear.
  4. If updates are available, click the Install Updates button.

⚠️ Caution : You must emphasize that reinstalling Windows will be a very time-consuming and advanced task to resolve counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe problems. To avoid data loss, you must be sure that you have backed-up all of your important documents, pictures, software installers, and other personal data before beginning the process. If you are not currently backing up your data, you need to do so immediately download a highly-recommended backup solution to protect yourself from permanent data loss.

This step is your final option in trying to resolve your counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe issue. Reinstalling Windows will erase everything from your hard drive, allowing you to start again with a fresh system. Furthermore, a clean install of Windows will also quickly clean out any and all "junk" that has accumulated over the normal usage of your computer.

?️ Please Note : If counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe errors still persist after a clean install of Windows, your EXE problem MUST be hardware related. If that is the case, then it is likely you will need to replace the associated hardware causing the counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe error.

Recommendation : Scan your PC for counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe registry corruption

Now you have finished all the relays, and hope all these clarifications have really helped you solve your problem. Despite their severe, i am sure you will be able to cope with them carefully, if you encounter any obstacle in understanding all these explanations, all you have to do is come to Ts Chaneel Zns, i am always there, and it will be a pleasure to give you the best explanations about what your computer insecure to, with best regards Nico.

12 hours ago, BhOOTh! @ CSBD said:

Hello Dear

Try to download this cs it is better than your cs For Download #Here and after download cs 1.6 restart your pc.

I hope your problem solve if than also not slove contact me via pm or ts3 !

Regrads

# B h O O T h !

9 hours ago, #CeLTiXxX said:

nvBMAby.png

Above all, pay close attention if your computer has a good graphics card, even though my PC has good requiirements, I always use this mode (Software) for sure, many times the Counter Strike crashed by unexpected errors, try to play with these video options and see if your pc accepts it ?

DCLJfyq.png

7 hours ago, Tal3nt ♕ said:

Hello Dear 

Your Problem from u cs 

Delete your cs from ur Pc And Downlaod it again 

ur prblm will be solved.

Regards.

4 hours ago, #Garrix said:

Hello , you can solve this problem follow my steps

this may be because your counter is missing a file in the cstrike folder or in the others you have, you just have to uninstall your cs and reinstall it with the original installer HERE

After you have installed them, go to the cs folder and verify that all the files are complete, and with that you can solve your problem

Regards Garrix.

Hello again guys ,i try all steps perfect and nothing , now i can't open my cs pls more help?? ? 

ES

Creo que tu problema proviene de la memoria, esto seguro sucede cuando esta full y por aqui te dejo un video para que lo soluciones bro! 

¡Solucionalo con este video!

Click_Here

¡Solution with this video!

EN

¡I think your problem comes from memory, this sure happens when it and here I leave you a video so that solutions bro!

• I love it 1

On 8/2/2018 at 9:07 PM, #Wittels- said:

Hello dude!

watch these videos, I hope you can help.

Click here or here.

Regards Wittels-

On 8/2/2018 at 9:26 PM, Blexfraptor said:

Hi dude, this problem started to happen to me these days
To have this problem solved, undo your cs and reinstall if it does not work to download the original cs

regards!!

Blexfraptor

On 8/2/2018 at 11:24 PM, [N]ico said:

Hello Friend, i can give you some clarifications about what your computer is currently damaged, as shown on your screen!

Counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe problems can be attributed to corrupt or missing files, invalid registry entries associated with Counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe, 
or a virus / malware infection. this is because of their usefulness and ubiquity, EXE files are commonly used as a method of delivery for virus / malware infection. Often, viruses will be disguised as a benign EXE file (such as counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe) and distributed through SPAM email or malicious websites, which can then infect your computer when executed (eg. when you double-click the EXE file). 

What Are EXE Files?
EXE ("executable") files, such as counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe, are files that contain step-by-step instructions that a computer follows to carry out a function. When you "double-click" an EXE file, your computer automatically executes these instructions designed by a software developer (eg. InstallShield Software Corporation) to run a program (eg. InstallShield) on your PC.

Every software application on your PC uses an executable file - your web browser, word processor, spreadsheet program, etc. - making it one of the most useful kinds of files in the Windows operating system. Without executable files like counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe, you wouldn't be able to use any programs on your PC.

In addition, viruses can infect, replace, or corrupt existing EXE files, which can then lead to error messages when InstallShield or related programs are executed. Thus, any executable files that you download to your PC should be scanned for viruses before opening - even if you think it is from a reputable source.

These EXE error message can appear during program installation, while a counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe-related software program (eg. InstallShield) is running, during Windows startup or shutdown, or even during the installation of the Windows operating system. Keeping track of when and where your counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe error occurs is a critical piece of information in troubleshooting the problem.

How To Fix Counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe Errors

⚠️ Caution : i do not recommend downloading counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe from "EXE download" sites. These sites distribute EXE files that are unapproved by the official counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe file developer, and can often be bundled with virus-infected or other malicious files. If you require a copy of counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe, it is recommended that you obtain it directly from InstallShield Software Corporation.

Below is a list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe problems. These troubleshooting steps get progressively more difficult and time consuming, so i strongly recommend attempting them in ascending order to avoid unnecessary time and effort.

⚠️ Caution : Unless you an advanced PC user, I DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. i do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.

to manually repair your Windows registry, first you need to create a backup by exporting a portion of the registry related to counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe (eg. InstallShield):

5. Click Yes.
  7. Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
  8. In the Registry Editor, select the counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe-related key (eg. InstallShield) you want to back up.
  9. From the File menu, choose Export.
  10. In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the InstallShield backup key.
  11. In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "InstallShield Backup".
  12. In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
  13. Click Save.
  14. The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
  15. You now have a backup of your counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe-related registry entry.

The next steps in manually editing your registry will not be discussed in this article due to the high risk of damaging your system. If you would like to learn more about manual registry editing.

? i do not claim any responsibility for the results of the actions taken from the content below - complete these tasks at your own risk.

is a chance that your counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe error could be related to a malware infection on your PC. These malicious intruders can damage, corrupt, or even delete EXE-related files. Furthermore, there's a possibility that the counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe error you are experiencing is related to a component of the malicious program itself.

? Tip : If you do not already have a malware protection program installed, i highly recommend using Emsisoft Anti-Malware. They offer a malware removal guarantee that is not offered by other security software.

Windows System Restore allows you to "go back in time" with your PC to help fix your counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe problems. System Restore can return your PC's system files and programs back to a time when everything was working fine. This can potentially help you avoid hours of troubleshooting headaches associated with EXE errors.

?️ Please Note : Using System Restore will not affect your documents, pictures, or other data.

To use System Restore (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10):

2. In the search box, type "System Restore" and hit ENTER.
  3. In the results, click System Restore.
  4. Enter any administrator passwords (if prompted).
  5. Follow the steps in the Wizard to choose a restore point.
  6. Restore your computer.

if your counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe error is related to a specific program, reinstalling InstallShield-related software could be the answer.

Instructions for Windows 7 and Windows Vista:

2. Click Control Panel on the right side menu.
  3. Click Programs.
  4. Click Programs and Features.
  5. Locate counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe-associated program (eg. InstallShield) under the Name column.
  6. Click on the InstallShield-associated entry.
  7. Click the Uninstall button on the top menu ribbon.
  8. Follow the on-screen directions to complete the uninstallation of your counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe-associated program.

Instructions for Windows XP:

2. Click Control Panel.
  3. Click Add or Remove Programs.
  4. Locate counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe-associated program (eg. InstallShield) under the list of Currently Installed Programs.
  6. Click the Remove button on the right side.

Instructions for Windows 8:

1. Hover the cursor in the bottom left of the screen to produce the Start Menu image.
  2. Right-Click to bring up the Start Context Menu.
  3. Click Programs and Features.
  4. Locate counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe-associated program (eg. InstallShield) under the Name column.
  6. Click the Uninstall/Change on the top menu ribbon.

After you have successfully uninstalled your counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe-associated program (eg. InstallShield), reinstall the program according to the InstallShield Software Corporation instructions.

? Tip : If you are positive that your EXE error is related to a specific InstallShield Software Corporation program, uninstalling and reinstalling your counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe-related program will likely be the solution to your problem.

System File Checker is a handy tool included with Windows that allows you scan for and restore corruptions in Windows system files (including those related to counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe). If System File Checker finds a problem with your EXE or other critical system file, it will attempt to replace the problematic files automatically.

To run System File Checker (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10):

5. Click Yes.
  7. Type "sfc /scannow" and hit ENTER.
  8. System File Checker will begin scanning for counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe and other system file problems (be patient - the system scan may take a while).

Microsoft is constantly updating and improving Windows system files that could be associated with counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe. Sometimes resolving your EXE problems maybe as simple as updating Windows with the latest Service Pack or other patch that Microsoft releases on an ongoing basis.

To check for Windows Updates (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10):

2. Type "update" into the search box and hit ENTER.
  3. The Windows Update dialog box will appear.
  4. If updates are available, click the Install Updates button.

⚠️ Caution : You must emphasize that reinstalling Windows will be a very time-consuming and advanced task to resolve counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe problems. To avoid data loss, you must be sure that you have backed-up all of your important documents, pictures, software installers, and other personal data before beginning the process. If you are not currently backing up your data, you need to do so immediately download a highly-recommended backup solution to protect yourself from permanent data loss.

This step is your final option in trying to resolve your counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe issue. Reinstalling Windows will erase everything from your hard drive, allowing you to start again with a fresh system. Furthermore, a clean install of Windows will also quickly clean out any and all "junk" that has accumulated over the normal usage of your computer.

?️ Please Note : If counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe errors still persist after a clean install of Windows, your EXE problem MUST be hardware related. If that is the case, then it is likely you will need to replace the associated hardware causing the counter strike 1.6 no steam.exe error.

Now you have finished all the relays, and hope all these clarifications have really helped you solve your problem. Despite their severe, i am sure you will be able to cope with them carefully, if you encounter any obstacle in understanding all these explanations, all you have to do is come to Ts Chaneel Zns, i am always there, and it will be a pleasure to give you the best explanations about what your computer insecure to, with best regards Nico.

On 8/3/2018 at 2:19 AM, #CeLTiXxX said:

nvBMAby.png

DCLJfyq.png

On 8/3/2018 at 4:37 AM, Tal3nt ♕ said:

Hello Dear 

Your Problem from u cs 

Delete your cs from ur Pc And Downlaod it again 

ur prblm will be solved.

Regards.

On 8/3/2018 at 12:21 PM, Blackfire [✖‿✖] ² said:

heloo dear  i have solution for your problem.

first way :  you can just reinstall your cs .

second way : You Need To watch this video THIS vidoe will Solve your problem Just watch it step by step .

On 8/3/2018 at 9:15 PM, Antonio Fat ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) said:

ES

Creo que tu problema proviene de la memoria, esto seguro sucede cuando esta full y por aqui te dejo un video para que lo soluciones bro! 

¡Solucionalo con este video!

Click_Here

¡Solution with this video!

EN

¡I think your problem comes from memory, this sure happens when it and here I leave you a video so that solutions bro!

Hello again!! , you can try to fix your cs in all these ways I hope you get to solve it
I will close this topic due to user inactivity

T/C

• I love it 1