Facebook Twitter Youtube

Connection issues.

Mr.PirattY

Nickname : (random name)

Problem : I cannot enter any server from CSBD ?! Before 2-3 days,i could join,but now,i can`t. I`d like to have fast support according to this problem. 

Does there exist the possibility that i`m Blacklisted ?!  [ IP : 185.33.33.133 ] | I can enter other servers.

Screenshot : 

• I love it 1

Hello Sir..

This Problem Often Occurs Due To Your Weak Connection Problem so In Order To Fix This Problem Follow These Steps

• Go To The Counter Strike Folder That You have Saved In Your Drives
  • Then Create A Desktop Shortcut Of Counter Strike (CS 1.6)
  • After This Press CTRL + ALT + DEL to Open Task Manager
  • Go To Processes Tab And Find The Explorer.exe and Click On "End Process" (Make Sure When You Click On End Process You Must First Click On explorer.exe)
  • Then Go To The file "New Task (run)"
  • Select The Browse And Find The Countrer Strike Icon On Desktop And Click Run

In This Way You Will Be Able To Play Servers Without Connection Issues ..
Once You End Up Playing So For Retriveing The Desktop . Follow These Steps

• CTRL + ALT + DEL to Open Tast Manager
  • Click On File Then " New Task (run)"
  • Type In Explorer.exe And Click Run

And In This Way You Will Be Able To Retrive Your Desktop

Note : If Above Steps Doesn't Work Then Open Up CS Then Console And Write These

rate 7500
cl_cmdrate 30
cl_updaterate 20

I Hope It Works Thanks

• I love it 1

6 minutes ago, ScareCrow said:

Hello Sir..

This Problem Often Occurs Due To Your Weak Connection Problem so In Order To Fix This Problem Follow These Steps

• Go To The Counter Strike Folder That You have Saved In Your Drives
  • Then Create A Desktop Shortcut Of Counter Strike (CS 1.6)
  • After This Press CTRL + ALT + DEL to Open Task Manager
  • Go To Processes Tab And Find The Explorer.exe and Click On "End Process" (Make Sure When You Click On End Process You Must First Click On explorer.exe)
  • Then Go To The file "New Task (run)"
  • Select The Browse And Find The Countrer Strike Icon On Desktop And Click Run

In This Way You Will Be Able To Play Servers Without Connection Issues ..
Once You End Up Playing So For Retriveing The Desktop . Follow These Steps

• CTRL + ALT + DEL to Open Tast Manager
  • Click On File Then " New Task (run)"
  • Type In Explorer.exe And Click Run

And In This Way You Will Be Able To Retrive Your Desktop

Note : If Above Steps Doesn't Work Then Open Up CS Then Console And Write These

rate 7500
cl_cmdrate 30
cl_updaterate 20

I Hope It Works Thanks

Nope,didn`t work,thanks anyway.

But guys,it can`t be the internet part,my internet is too fast. For more,i can join every server,except KROND Servers.

7 minutes ago, Mr.PirattY said:

Nope,didn`t work,thanks anyway.

But guys,it can`t be the internet part,my internet is too fast. For more,i can join every server,except KROND Servers.

Then It Is More Likely That You Got Banned By Krond Maybe You Have The Same Problem Like Pakistani's Because They also Have The Same Problem but In Various Server's . I Recommend You To Use VPN . This One Will Help You Alot With It But Depends Upon Trial For 500 MB And Purchase . I Hope It Helps You .

8 minutes ago, Mr.PirattY said:

How can i be banned when i never played in RoyalZM. :291::reading:

And you could see that i was not banned.Maybe blacklisted/destroyed?

My Dear . It Doesn't Depend Upon Each Server For Example . I M Pakistani And I Have The Same Problem . I Never Ever Had Played In WalkingdeadZM But I Was Banned . It Is Just Because The Krond Already Set The Restriction Without Person's Acknowledgement Because They Consider That The Users From This Country Will Create Problem So They Directly Ban The "Country" Although I Never Did Anything Or Played In Those Servers but This is a Privacy Setting . I Hope You understood And If You Feel You You Are not Banned Because Of This Then Wait For Others Reply .

Edited by ScareCrow
  • I love it 1

You got banned from KROND protection , your internet connection was unstable which caused this automatic ban . for future reference , dont download or upload while you are in csbd servers or afford a better internet connection or choose other internet provider

Hope you understand me 

The problem is not your connection nor your cs the problem is the following of which also happened to me.

Just do the following.

Disinfect your counter strike 1.6 either steam or no steam
Then try to clear log left counter strike which you can use the cleaner.
Reinstall the counter strike but do not start it.
Open the cmd and put the following
Ipconfig / release and wait 30 seconds
Then type the following ipconfig / flushdns and wait another 30 seconds
Then to end write ipconfig / renew and wait 30 seconds
This causes your ip to change without having to restart the router.
After you do this you give exit and restart your pc.

If this remains the same
Then you should contact sethh or mr.love to get rid of krond
And you must send your ip address either via forum via private message or teamspeak3.

• I love it 1

Krond will never ban you for having a weak internet connection you will get kicked for that only, it's funny what people say.

Unless you joined an unprotected server which download some bad files in your CS folder that Krond see it as a problem or you tried to spam a server or try to hack it then it can be possible that you get banned by Krond.

You should Uninstall your CS and go to the location of the CS and delete your CS folder don't copy any files or something like that, when you Install it back change the location of the CS to another folder.

It should work then i guess.

• I love it 3

HELLO, you got banned from krond protection your internet

connection was unstable which caused this automatic ban for

servers or afford a better internet connection or choose other

internet provider!

• Haha 1

Mr.Pirate U Need to Unstall Another CS Or Retry to download  it again and it will be solved :) if this not working , the only way contact mr love with your ip

Edited by Klay-bbj

Withh all those Solutions , and you still  have the same problem with All CSBD servers.
So you should know that those days we get problems with "KROND Functions" , i had the same problem before.
You should check @Mr.Love Status here.
Topic closed to avoid Post-hunts.

Edited by _L0rd_
Solved Via Ts3 .
  • I love it 1
  • Like 1