Facebook Twitter Youtube

Arabic Orthodox Chant احمدوا الرب

Okey then 

This is it ! 

Praise the God, for He is good, for His mercy endureth for ever. hallelujah
From the midst of trouble I called the God, and he answered me, and welcomed me, for his mercy endured forever . hallelujah
The reliance on the god is better than relying on the rulers because his mercy endures forever . hallelujah
The LORD is my strength and my praise: He who saved me, for his mercy endureth for ever . hallelujah
The right hand of the LORD lifted me up, the right hand of the LORD . hallelujah
Open the gates of righteousness to me, and I will bring them in, and the LORD's God, for his mercy endureth for ever. hallelujah
I am not you, because you have answered me, and have become my Savior, for His mercy endureth for ever . hallelujah
It was by the Lord that this was wondrous in our eyes, for His mercy endureth for ever . hallelujah
This is the day that the Lord has done, and let us rejoice in it, O Lord, save, O Lord . hallelujah
Praise the Lord, for He is good, for His mercy endureth for ever . hallelujah

• I love it 2

im muslim & im proud of that .. some ppl will say thats not good becouse 
i Translate it to Arabic .. and Islam said that i must respect all other religions ! 

so its not make different ! 

any way .. this is & i m proud that u r interested of islam history #George

#Peace .

Edited by Kevincinho KDG10
Verbal Warning for [Double-Post]. Next you will received 2 warning's points
  • I love it 1

But this is an Orthodox Christian chant in arabic language. We have same in our Easter Europe (Greece, Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria, Russia, Belarus, Armenia, Georgia, Ukraine, Macedonia)

West of Europe is Catolic Christians like America. 

• I love it 1

1 hour ago, Loading said:

But this is an Orthodox Christian chant in arabic language. We have same in our Easter Europe (Greece, Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria, Russia, Belarus, Armenia, Georgia, Ukraine, Macedonia)

West of Europe is Catolic Christians like America. 

well .. i just Translate video Lang to English .. i didnt understnad some words ! 

• I love it 1

9 hours ago, À la youv said:

@Akela^ This is just language Arabic and about Hymns it's orthodoxy, Don't confuse religions 

What do u mean with "Don't confuse religions" ?! 
i just Translate video lang thats all 

btw u speak arabic .. so u can Translate it & see by ur self ! 

• I love it 2

23 hours ago, Akela^ said:

any way .. this is & i m proud that u r interested of islam history #George

@Akela^ i know you just translate  
but you wrong my friend about this it's not hymns Islams  i hope you understand that  even he didn't mean with this post "  Islam history  "