Facebook Twitter Youtube

NeeD Help

Nadeem-

Hello,

The problem is from you language pack of windows. Changing your language and regional settings to something other than you have now should force the install, which should work. Judging by the contents of the .msi file supported languages are:

Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese

I have this problem too and i tried to solve it but never found a solution, so now i use After Effects for this.

You can try this video, it's for After Effects but i think it will work for Photoshop too:

Bro U Right I am Am Already Use After Effect I am Make a image And Save .avi Now i want edit phots from photoshop But photoshop have this Problem :( I want Change Video to Gif Beasuce i am Best Designer Of After effect i am use after effect and working i am save video and edit video from photoshop 

I want Solution Please 

see this http://imgur.com/BmnzRZt

Hi,

In After Effects change the file to .avi (Video from windows) before you render the work ,not to quicktime .

Then in Photoshop , Click Import >> Video Frames to Layers .

Good Luck.

When i am Click Coming Error mission Qucktime 7.1 and i am Install QuickTime Coming This Error

k7VvO8L.png?1

I want Solution Please Guys

Bro U Right I am Am Already Use After Effect I am Make a image And Save .avi Now i want edit phots from photoshop But photoshop have this Problem :( I want Change Video to Gif Beasuce i am Best Designer Of After effect i am use after effect and working i am save video and edit video from photoshop 

I want Solution Please 

see this http://imgur.com/BmnzRZt

The problem is that Photoshop cracks are not good you can't use some options, if you buy it you can use it.

I use this method to move it to Photoshop:

The method is very clear.

But if you don't understand something in this method you can send me PM.

T/C