Facebook Twitter Youtube

Hello, CsBlackDevil =)

¤ Name in game : STARIX.

¤ Age : 15
¤ Name : Shahzaib
¤ City : Hyderabad
¤ Country : Pakistan 
¤ Favorite Games : Counter Striker 1.6 , Counter Strike Global offensive , Minecraft , Clash of Clans , Need for Speed pro street's and much more..
¤ A short description about you : I am peaceful man. But sometimes i can be really aggressive. My interest is to play just Video games =)
¤ How did you find CsBlackDevil : I love to play Zombie servers so usually i find the top servers in via gametraker so i saw that the i think NewLifeZm & WalkingDead had 4th , and 6th rank OMG! it's really a much so i saw his page and see that they make there name also CsBlackDevil so i find on google CsBlackDevil so firstly it was " CSBD Community - CsBlackDevil.Com " so i join that's it : )))) "

¤ Server preferred ( server only from community ! ) : I don't know but i would like to play WalkingDead or Newlife who have this type of rank! 

¤ A picture of you ( if you already have one and want to post ): aa, i didn't saved any in my LAPTOP and any way's its my dad laptop so there is no image of me! ^^